Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
"oversimplifying? making things harder than they need to be you mean. because realisitcly it is very simple if you don't want to be somewhere that talks about suicide, you don't join. that is the choice that people have before they join, so don't join and then moan about it when it does exactly what it says on the tin, as that is unbelievably naive"

checkouttime, Trust me, the last thing I am is naive. You have no idea.
And, as stated above, you are being hateful to others who are posting here. Take me on all you wish, but please don't make this thread about your own anger and behave disrespectfully to others who are simply sharing ~ even without perfect English grammar. I would say that expecting everyone on an internet suicide forum to all be perfect English speakers is what could be called "naive". Frankly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Imbrium
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
"oversimplifying? making things harder than they need to be you mean. because realisitcly it is very simple if you don't want to be somewhere that talks about suicide, you don't join. that is the choice that people have before they join, so don't join and then moan about it when it does exactly what it says on the tin, as that is unbelievably naive"

checkouttime, Trust me, the last thing I am is naive. You have no idea.
And, as stated above, you are being hateful to others who are posting here. Take me on all you wish, but please don't make this thread about your own anger and behave disrespectfully to others who are simply sharing ~ even without perfect English grammar. I would say that expecting everyone on an internet suicide forum to all be perfect English speakers is what could be called "naive". Frankly.

I'm being hateful, i'm the one being called an angry and hateful person for pointing out when someone writes incorrect information. This site isn't here to provide false information so i'm sorry but if people want to make posts the n they should make posts that aren't false.

here's another part of the Rules and FAQ's

only provide factual information

You keep playing the victim card. you just don't like it because i can see right through you, as can a few others that have posted.

God i'm so angry, I've come to a suicide website and i'm shocked at what i've found. that is naive
@checkouttime so now you accused me of being stupid and talking BS? Also you accused me of other nonsense before as well

First of all, English isnt my first language but my third language. And its already hard for me to translate that despite my depressive brain issues.

But why attacking and insult me for such a trivial grammar issue??

Second,
"CTB" is only a term use here to substitute 'killing themselves'. Isnt it right if i say "He took SN(ctb) but survived"? instead of "He attempted to take SN" because he already took it(ctb).

Also why making such a big deal out of it? If you dont like my post you can just ignore it. I never insult you or bother you anyway

I thought the rules said

Looks like some people show off themselves to be immune to the rule and free to stomp on whoever they want

Such a 'nice' respond to give on people on suicidal&depression forum

your not immune to the rules either

only provide factual information

Also you were the one that decide to call me an angry an hateful person, just because i pointed out you had made a statement that couldn't be true. but now your the victim. now your trying to blame it on grammar, its nothing like bad grammar whatsoever, what a garbage excuse that is.

what i know is people on here deserve to be told the truth, so what i will do is, if i see false statements then i will point them out. otherwise we end up with lots of information that isn't true, and well if your happy with that it would be obvious why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.