• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I hate the constant feeling of impending abandonment. The constant ANGER at everyone and everything around me. I have whats called 'Quiet BPD' so all of it is internalized. I don't lash out. The constant internal hate though is unbearable. I feel like all my friends will leave me and that I constantly need to fight. It's like fight or flight for everything all while I never seem to know how I feel while somehow still always feeling empty

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I am not diagnosed because I can't afford to go see the therapist even once, but this is pretty much me. I constantly worry and fear every social interaction I get into and basically assume the absolute worst about how people feel about me. I pretty much think eventually everyone hates me and I deserve to fuck off and be alone forever. I hate it.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I do strongly believe that BPD is just a form of PTSD tbh. The way I see Borderlines act is either

1) Very similar to someone with PTSD/C-PTSD
2) Very similar to someone who with NPD.

I genuinely believe people diagnosed with BPD either PTSD sufferers or Narcs, because the behaviour and experiences are the same as either of these two.

Not say I know this, but it's actually a theory that's starting to become popular.

--------

Can I ask you people with BPD, what is it that actually puts you at ease when you are around people? What makes you happy?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I do strongly believe that BPD is just a form of PTSD tbh. The way I see Borderlines act is either

I genuinely believe people diagnosed with BPD either PTSD sufferers or Narcs, because the behaviour and experiences are the same as either of these two.

Not say I know this, but it's actually a theory that's starting to become popular.

--------

Can I ask you people with BPD, what is it that actually puts you at ease when you are around people? What makes you happy?
In my case, even if i don't show, pretty women that care about me or ppl that are the same or better/stronger than me.

Reactions: davidtorez
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021

--------

I'm don't have any medical/psychological knowledge but I have BPD/EUPD and PTSD. It's a bit of a generalisation but the BPD is about what's happening in the present moment. The PTSD is about events that happened in the past that made such an impact that I'm forced to relive them. They're not the same thing as you can have one but not the other though you're partly right that BPD is frequently associated with some sort of trauma in childhood.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

--------

How do people with PTSD/C-PTSD and people with NPD act?