• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I've never had a boyfriend and my state of mind will never allow me to have one. ugly, right?

It is. I feel lonely too and it sucks. Never say never. Until you are dead, you can do things.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Used to think that way, did have a couple of relationships, was wed for a bunch of time. So anythings possible.

Done with all that now though.

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Do not let others dissuade you from getting close to someone. Can it hurt you? Yes. Can it feel magnificent? Of course.

Got for it if there is an opportunity.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Don't have much advice here but same tbh

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It seems like having a boyfriend/girlfriend just asks for bad experiences.

In my opinion, it's really stupid to want a gf/bf just for your own desires. Falling in love is a curse and a blessing at the same time.

It's scary :aw:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It seems like having a boyfriend/girlfriend just asks for bad experiences.

In my opinion, it's really stupid to want a gf/bf just for your own desires. Falling in love is a curse and a blessing at the same time.

It's scary :aw:
Yeah a broken heart can make us even worse. We already face so many struggles, the less thing I need is someone breaking my heart.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's better to be alone and get comfortable with not having a partner. Never wanted a partner
Plus if you plan to ctb then definitely try to make as little connections with new people cause you don't wanna hurt them

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Would love a girlfriend again but who wants a 48yr old failure
Yah my dating classified reads:

41 year old divorcee lives with his elderly father and am estranged from 2 young kids in a different state. I drive a semi truck and stay over the road for 5 nights a week. I make very little money due to child support. I have no possessions or furniture because I sold them all for 1000 dollars during a mental breakdown 2 years ago. Lemme know if you want to hang out! I do have a 15 year old car and can meet you somewhere.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
no-no-no please, subjective bla bla. no, no, no.
if i had a choice between living alone and living with a loving person,
i would NEVER choose to be alone
Okayyyyy...calm down
But if you're gonna ctb then maybe it's better not to get into a relationship?

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I had relationships that I knew will not last. Still, they were good for me and had helped me overcome some inner insecurities.
Yeah a broken heart can make us even worse. We already face so many struggles, the less thing I need is someone breaking my heart.

My experience is just the opposite. While relationships did not last, they were beneficial and had helped me overcome some issues.
Okayyyyy...calm down
But if you're gonna ctb then maybe it's better not to get into a relationship?

Maybe a positive experience will change your mind and you will not go through CTB?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've never had a boyfriend and my state of mind will never allow me to have one. ugly, right?
I've never had a boyfriend either, so you're definitely not alone!
(though I am a drug-induced eunuch, so any of my relationships would be doomed from the start. I fully expect to die a virgin.)

• Aww..
Reactions: I screwed up
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Not all men are bad, I am a decent guy that picked the wrong women. I have lost everything (my job, my house, all my money) to a woman I loved with all my heart never did anything wrong to her. But would still be open to a relationship. Would be easy for me to say all women are money grabbing liars but we have to forgive and allow ourselves to be open to love if we want to give life a go.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've never had a boyfriend who didn't either cheat, hit, backstab or steal from me. It was fine for a while but ended up with them all doing it to me one way or another. It's a wonder I don't despise all men.
I'm sorry :aw: I rather isolate myself than getting in contact with anyone. Humans suck.

It must have been really hard for you. Hugs :hug::hug::heart: