• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
To start off, I'm 5'2 (158 cm) and about 120 lb (54 kg). I'm looking into partial suspension and want to optimize for comfortability and reliability. I've read somewhere that 550 Paracords were "very good." I'm not sure if this specifically translates to comfortability, ligature strength, elasticity, some combination, etc. I'm aware that hanging is not exactly a painless method, but I would like to not be tortured or maimed in the process. Would appreciate any feedback or advice related to ligature type or whatnot.

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Well you're indeed on the smaller side so it'll probably be even more important to ensure that it's tied properly tightly against your carotid artery. From what I understand about this method, it doesn't matter all that much the details as long as the pressure on your carotid is sufficient.

I've sometimes considered this method myself since it's quite minimal in design and effective. That 550 paracord looks as legit as it gets... what are you planning on tying it to?

I think where you tie it to matters as well since you want to make sure the chance of you flopping out of it and releasing pressure on your artery is minimal.