• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Despondent Beauty
Nov 29, 2023
Does anybody like reading in their free time? I've been wanting to read some books on suicide. Not doctoral articles though. More like fictional stories with themes of suicide and SH. Or, books containing suicide notes or something like that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You should read Elliot Rodger's manifesto or watch docs on YouTube about him. I found it very fascinating.

deciduous

deciduous

Nov 5, 2023
I read this book as a kid, so I hope it stands up, but "I never promised you a rose garden" is really good. It's not about suicide per se, it's about living with overwhelming mental illness, but the style of it is really good for us. It's autobiographical, so it's told from the point of view of someone to whom normal was never normal.

Hope you find books you like!

Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
I read all kind of books. For the start with heavy books I recommend the popular title "No Longer Human" by Dazai Osamu.

Reactions: hopelessoceanic25
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
Not about suicide specifically--& you may have read it already; but the death of ivan ilyich, is pretty good and is a morality play about one's contemplations as they are winding down towards the end of their life. I think, I can't quite remember - & it's been awhile since I've read it, but I do remember it being very good, either way~

Last edited: