• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
Any idea what kind of objects could block the trachea? (Wind pipe) I was thinking wet toilet paper or something

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
what do you have in your room?

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
is hanging with a bed sheet or trousers not a better option?are they still watching you every 15 minutes?

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i think it is too short to suffocate. they would revive you. you need 30 minutes... it has a reason why they haven chosen to look every 15 minutes.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Trachea is cartilage and tendons, it's also extremely painful to crush and when the knot is positioned in a way during hanging causes lots of pain for many hours. The trachea does not inhibit your jugulars so the blood continues to flow to your brain. In hanging situations you want to minimize pain and be lights out quick, so pinching off the jugulars is crucial.

Reactions: stygal
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm sorry but I can't help but read these posts as encouraging Benjamin to ctb. Without much thought and planning, almost impulsive, with not much time to spare it's not going to end well... well not as Benjamin is intending it to. Do you really think we should be encouraging this?

• Aww..
Reactions: FallenFromGrace92
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i think benjamin shouldnt do anything in this situation...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Sorry @Benjamin collyer all I can suggest you can do for now, is that you try your best to concentrate on getting out of hospital. Sending good wishes.
i think benjamin shouldnt do anything in this situation...
So why are you discussing methods with him then?

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i ask something about his Situation and came to the opinion He shouldnt do anything...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
i ask something about his Situation and came to the opinion He shouldnt do anything...
Current situation aside, if members are going to ctb they should be capable of making decisions for themselves, otherwise it could be seen as encouraging members to ctb.

Anyway, I see @Benjamin collyer is going to Beachy Head soon