• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Hey there, this is a poem I made last week because my girlfriend made one for a contest and I loved hers so much, I thought I'd try.
It sucks, but I thought I might as well post it because I don't want to keep it somewhere easy to access.

Take an old dictionary off of a forgotten shelf

Look at it, look at the dust build up in its creases

Examine it, look at the wear and tear of its cover

Inspect it, look at the stains of water damage on its paper

Gaze at it, look at all of its imperfections due to its time of improper maintenance

Then, glace through its pages to find these words:

Waste:

Verb 1. Use or expend carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose

2. (of a person or a part of the body) become progressively weaker and more emaciated

Adjective 1. (of a material, substance, or byproduct) eliminated or discarded as no longer useful or required after the completion of a process

2. (of an area of land, typically in a city or town) not used, cultivated, or built on

Noun 1. An act or instance of using or expending something carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose

2. Material that is not wanted; the unusable remains or byproducts of something

Failure:

Noun 1. Lack of success (Ex: an unsuccessful person, enterprise, or thing)

2. The omission of expected or required action (Ex: a lack of deficiency of a desirable quality)

3. The action or state of not functioning (Ex: a sudden cessation of power or the collapse of a business)

Something we all face in our lives

Something we fear above all else in the modern age

Something that can truly define to the world who we are…

Retard:

Verb 1. Delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment

Noun 1. A pejorative term for a person who has an intellectual disability, or for someone who is considered stupid, slow to understand, or ineffective in some way (often as a general term of abuse)

Adjective /retarded/ 1. A pejorative term for something very foolish or stupid

At first, you may be taken aback by this

To be fair, you should be

However, it is still used for a reason…

Self-deprecation:

Verb 1. The act of reprimanding oneself by belittling, undervaluing, disparaging oneself, or being excessively modest; commonly as a way to make complaints, express modesty, invoke optimal reactions, or add humour as a way for individuals to appear more likable or agreeable

Noun 1. Modesty about or criticism of oneself

Funny thing about this term, even in reading it

Hilariously, we all do this throughout our lives

Crazy it may seem that this is used to define some people

Insanely, it happens more often than you would think…

Existence:

Noun: 1. The fact of state of living or having objective reality

(Ex: continued survival,

a way of living,

any of a person's supposed current, future, or past lives on this earth,

all that exists,

a being or entity) …

You could flip through this dictionary to find anything you could ever conceive

In essence, a dictionary is an encyclopedia, just less coherent

In practice, a dictionary is a thesaurus, just more inefficient

In premise, a dictionary is all books, just unorganized

In theory, a dictionary is all known parts of the universe, just in a way that is incomprehensible and utterly useless

A dictionary technically has no purpose or reason for exist or then to be a referencing tool for those who wish to use it that is pointlessly long winded or overly. verbose that contains a multitude of polysyllabic words that it reuses and it shows different definitions that contradict and are different from one another; however, in the zeitgeist of man, we see it as some great object.

Maybe I should get you to look up one more word…

Allegory:

Noun 1. A story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one…