• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I finally collected a pile of clothes accumulating in the corner. Every one was black:
Black turtlenecks, black polo shirts, black sweaters, black t-shirts, even black underwear.
Other than blue jeans, dress pants, and jackets, 90% of what I wear is black.

Cliche?

Who else out there has a very black-skewed wardrobe?

limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
I only wear white, grey or black in tops. Black or blue jeans. Trying to spice it up with some gold jewelry and colored nail polish :):)

Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
Any colour you like as long as it's black.

I used to have about.. 100% black wardrobe. These days black is in the minority.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Is that the doomer attire? I've always worn a black coat and a lot of my clothes are black but I like to wear white, red, blue hoodies often. I don't tend to wear all black anymore but I did more in my goth/emo teen years.

housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
I find that black clothes are less commonly complemented or commented upon than colourful clothes, which is a plus. But aside from that, it's just a convenient colour with high availability and ease of aesthetic compatibility. I wear more colour than I used to, but I'm not happier (though I am less anxious, possibly from the citalopram).

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I finally collected a pile of clothes accumulating in the corner. Every one was black:
Black turtlenecks, black polo shirts, black sweaters, black t-shirts, even black underwear.

Cliche?

How do you feel about red doors or lines of cars?

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I only wear black. It's professional, doesn't get boring, stays clean, and matches everything all the time. Being a mechanic if I wear anything else it looks like shit in a few days. I like being able to walk from one job into something else and not look like a hillbilly who's covered in grease lol.

I just realized my avatar makes that statement a hypocrite. But that was just that one time I had a brown work shirt which I threw away shortly because it wasn't black.

Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
black clothes are my best friends!

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019

Cliche?

Every thing I wear is black T shirts black jeans pants socks boots black jacket black hat black o and my glasses frames are black to :D so yer i like black LOL

Reactions: Baskol1
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yup. Black everything. I can not stand seeing myself in anything that isn't black.

Reactions: a_strange_day
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

Cliche?

black and white clothes >>>>>>>

Reactions: sadbunny
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I used to dress in black all the time. Then one day by accident I got two white-and-black cats. Everything I wear is grey now.

Reactions: pole
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No i dont wear black clothes, but darker clothes yes. Completely black? No.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I grew up listening to Bahaus - Joy Division - NIN - The Cure - Kiling Joke - Dead K - Nephilim etc...so How could I wear anything else than black clothes ?
even my hairs and my eyes are black....but I have a very pale skin

Reactions: malummo
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I grew up listening to Bahaus - Joy Division - NIN - The Cure - Kiling Joke - Dead K - Nephilim etc...so How could I wear anything else than black clothes ?
even my hairs and my eyes are black....but I have a very pale skin

Same, im a pale guy too

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
If I had life to do over again I would be way more into black than I was. I wore it a lot for a while as a teen, and was criticized for it. That old, "what's wrong with you?" attitude from family. Man, I would do so many things differently. And I think wearing black would be a non-verbal means of conveying where I was coming from.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
If I had life to do over again I would be way more into black than I was. I wore it a lot for a while as a teen, and was criticized for it. That old, "what's wrong with you?" attitude from family. Man, I would do so many things differently. And I think wearing black would be a non-verbal means of conveying where I was coming from.

How old are you?

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
How old are you?
Almost 50. I grew up in the 80s, and if I had to do it over again I would have gone for that sullen D&D playing nerd/geek/dork hardcore. I loved comicbooks, movies, TV shows, and was almost friendless. But I stayed in the middle between being what I wanted, and what everyone expects. Not being good at either. I would so not give a f&^% if I had to do it over again.