• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Make your own bingos and post 'em. Other users can fill them out/comment on them if they want to. Can be any topic and doesn't have to be able to be used as a bingo sheet (5x5, answerable).

Here is my "Neurotypical" bingo. Just for laughs, but still infused with my contempt and envy:

NTBingo   Copy

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Make your own bingos and post 'em. Other users can fill them out/comment on them if they want to. Can be any topic and doesn't have to be able to be used as a bingo sheet (5x5, answerable).

Here is my "Neurotypical" bingo. Just for laughs, but still infused with my contempt and envy:

View attachment 83832
Fun idea... here is my NT Bingo, which also doubles as my submission for the 2022 G&E Based Awards.

ApbgY8N.png

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'll fill out your bingos. It might further research into the neurotypical disease

Bingo genesandenvironment Bingo numbitall

Reactions: Manaaja
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I have sensory issues but am pretty good with reading facial expressions, emotions and understanding social settings. Probably not autism.
I have neither of those but was diagnosed. :))

Well, I guess I don't "understand social settings" completely. Or at least not in a natural, experiential way.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
pro-life bs bingo [not my own]
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...meone-if-they-say-any-of-the-following.75022/

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/10/134677_1633644910374.png