• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Idk if I should post this here or in off topic so mods move it please if you think its needed to be.

So I wanna paint one last, big picture before I ctb. Ill start it two weeks before, and im not sure about the date yet, so I have some time to think it out.
Do you have any ideas? I can use AI to draw me a reference, so like, you can use prompt words, and ill combine them and make it.
Also dont make it too scary or depressing since my parents are prob gonna find the painting lol, so make it about life, the point of suicide or something like that :)
Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, Bianka, fleshgarden and 2 others
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
How the transition from life to death makes You feel free.

I think if it's your art, have to express your feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and obei
Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Maybe something that expresses feelings that you want to get out and might not be able to otherwise?