suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
Hi there friends.
It's become a rough night out of nowhere, and I have minimal access to anything easily accessible to CTB, but, I feel there is nothing left for me to gain in this life.

It's cold tonight but not terrible at 34°f, snowing, I'm sitting alone in the car at my apartment and Im dreading to go inside. No access to guns or knives, just the cold, though hypothermia isn't horribly reliable. I could potentially stop by the store to obtain meds and booze, any suggestions?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry you're in this place.

Nothing you could purchase OTC could be counted on for CTB.

Impulsive attempts aren't advisable.

If you started feeling terrible out of the blue, what do you think triggered this shift?

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim and Praestat_Mori
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Can I share a song with you to possibly lift your spirits up?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
I have to agree with LaVieEnRose impulsive attempts are well that exactly impulsive and very few things in a store these days can be relied upon as final.

However this is your journey mate and your choice to make

The methods that pop to mind are hanging
And inert gas asphyxiation helium would be my choice as party tanks are available at most party stores and Walmarts in a lot of Canada and the US and is colorless odorless and painless

Vehicle exhaust is another method though can be smelly and produce a lot of humidity as you stated it's cold out and this would give you the chills in a cold car which wouldn't be very pleasant

My route I think if I was in a similar situation would be a nice warm car and helium asphyxiation

Take care and best of luck on where ever your journey takes you.

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sudden and impulsive attempts whatever the method usually lead to botched or failed attempt. It's adviced against it. You don't want to endup suffering more than you already are. I hope you find things to calm your emotional state so you can think it through and make a rational decision. I wish you luck ❤️

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. As others already mentioned, impulsive attempts usually lead to failure. I hope you could calm down since you posted OP and feel free to vent more if you feel that helps you! I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim and brokenpromise
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
I'm sorry you're in this place.

Nothing you could purchase OTC could be counted on for CTB.

Impulsive attempts aren't advisable.

If you started feeling terrible out of the blue, what do you think triggered this shift?
It definitely is triggered yeah, thank you for checking in. Love your username btw. I quit a job I struggled with for 2 years but it was livable. My current one isn't managable or livable, I feel my relationship is doomed and my ex best friends birthday was a few days ago, he CTB in July. Of it all, I think I'm just tired, 8 attempts in, long life. Take care ♡
Can I share a song with you to possibly lift your spirits up?

Great song, makes me nostalgic :) (and I like your sense of humor, it did make me laugh) ♡
I have to agree with LaVieEnRose impulsive attempts are well that exactly impulsive and very few things in a store these days can be relied upon as final.

However this is your journey mate and your choice to make

The methods that pop to mind are hanging
And inert gas asphyxiation helium would be my choice as party tanks are available at most party stores and Walmarts in a lot of Canada and the US and is colorless odorless and painless

Vehicle exhaust is another method though can be smelly and produce a lot of humidity as you stated it's cold out and this would give you the chills in a cold car which wouldn't be very pleasant

My route I think if I was in a similar situation would be a nice warm car and helium asphyxiation

Take care and best of luck on where ever your journey takes you.
I value all of your resources and kindness, it's greatly appreciated. I've pondered inert gas for a little while now as I think its a good combination of whats I'm looking for, but perhaps down the line. Thank you ♡
Sudden and impulsive attempts whatever the method usually lead to botched or failed attempt. It's adviced against it. You don't want to endup suffering more than you already are. I hope you find things to calm your emotional state so you can think it through and make a rational decision. I wish you luck ❤️
Thank you rozeske ♡ I am hoping something may aid me a bit soon, I have therapy tomorrow for the first time in months and I'm listening to my favorite Hotelier album, but the option of ctb is still in the back of my mind for a resource. Appreciate you
I'm sorry you have to go through this. As others already mentioned, impulsive attempts usually lead to failure. I hope you could calm down since you posted OP and feel free to vent more if you feel that helps you! I wish you all the best.
Thank you Mori, I've calmed down a bit now to look at my attempt more rationally and sit with it better. I do plan to ctb someday, but I'd like to do it right.
Like I told LaVieEnRose, I think it's very emotionally charged with my relationship issues and grieving my friend Fisher. I miss him, i want to join him so badly, and my partner has shared that he doesnt know how to help me at all.
We're getting insurance money soon after our car accident in February when we were hit and almost killed, so I'm pondering ending my life if the money is enough for him to sustain himself and get settled for a long time. But, it all depends. Thank you too ♡

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Praestat_Mori and rozeske