• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Hi, I already tried to ctb once with 4mg oral xanax plus 1 gram snorted heroin but I breathed very loudly so my mother found me.
The other time I planned to inject 3 grams of heroin but I couldn't put it in the syringe, the solution was way to thick.

So now I plan to ctb with nitrogen and an scba setup but prehaps a proper drug overdose would be better?
I don't want to die by a needle so it needs to be orally or nasally.
Heroin is too work to securely kill me by snorting so I thought about strong rc opioids plus rc benzos but I don't know which I can get in germany that would work.
I want it to feel like sleeping and it needs to be fast so noone finds me.

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid and Dead Meat
sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia

Apr 4, 2023
I'm not sure about Germany.. just contact some chinese sellers on certain chinese websites that are similar to ebay and such. See if they can send you a sample of a potent nitazene. Past that, you really don't need much else. If you wanna be sure, find a reliable EU source (They're not hard to come by) that sells some sort of RC benzo.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
I'm not sure about Germany.. just contact some chinese sellers on certain chinese websites that are similar to ebay and such. See if they can send you a sample of a potent nitazene. Past that, you really don't need much else. If you wanna be sure, find a reliable EU source (They're not hard to come by) that sells some sort of RC benzo.
How much would I need and how fast will it me?

sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia

Apr 4, 2023
How much would I need and how fast will it me?
Well assuming you have no serious opioid tolerance (i.e. tolerance that causes you to burn through .5 fent a day), you should be able to do a big line (roughly whatever you think is 100mg or so) and just do that. Take the benzo before you do this though, since 100mg of any real active nitazene will put you to the floor before you can think. Just so you know, narcan can still break through nitazenes, although not as easily as heroin or fentanyl.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
How much mg can a nostril absorb and how much Bromazolam or whatever strong benzo would I need in combination?
And how fast will it be?