• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

guidedbylights

Jun 29, 2020
I've decided on my method of overdose, but I have no access to prescription drugs other than a bucket load of Piriton (not lethal in the slightest from what I've read). Is there anything I buy over the counter in the UK that's good? I plan on visiting a number of chemists to stockpile if I find something suitable. My other option is paracetamol but that looks grim!

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
paracetamol really isnt worth it. the chance of survival is so high and if youre found, enjoy your stay in psych. its a painful gruelling slow process and i speak entirely from experience. although i have no information to offer for the best OTC meds to use, i do have information on how bad paracetamol is as a way to try to ctb. sorry if i was too blunt. good luck in your findings xx

Reactions: Red, autumnal and wowow
G

guidedbylights

Jun 29, 2020
paracetamol really isnt worth it. the chance of survival is so high and if youre found, enjoy your stay in psych. its a painful gruelling slow process and i speak entirely from experience. although i have no information to offer for the best OTC meds to use, i do have information on how bad paracetamol is as a way to try to ctb. sorry if i was too blunt. good luck in your findings xx
Thanks for your reply, yeah I've done a lot of research and even if it does work they'll be a lot of suffering, right now it's all I have though

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
As far as I'm aware there are pretty much zero viable options for over the counter medication, certainly none I've seen talked about here or in any suicide literature.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Red, foreverlikethestars and 4 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Unfortunately no OTC pills can kill u my friend... They don't make it like before

Reactions: Red and autumnal
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
There isn't any really. Search around the wiki and megathreads I'm sure you'll find a better method. An OD is very unreliable.

Reactions: Red and autumnal
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
There is one that works, but it isn't fast and it isn't pretty. It makes you insane for several hours before giving you a heart attack, might cause seizures as well. I'm not sure whether it's OTC in the UK.

DPH.

Cardiac arrest caused by diphenhydramine overdose
Diphenhydramine overdose can be fatal. Peak serum levels of DPH are reached approximately 2–3 h after ingestion, and elimination half‐life is approximately 4 h. Because DPH is liposoluble and its volume of distribution is large (3–7 L/kg), its elimination by hemodialysis and hemoperfusion is difficult. Although DPH is considered as a relatively safe drug with a large therapeutic range, it causes dose‐dependent toxicity. Eckes et al . have reported serum DPH concentration of >5 μg/mL as fatal.
In previous reports, DPH overdose resulted in severe symptoms within several hours. Symptoms are dose‐dependent. Severe symptoms (delirium/psychosis, seizures, and coma) can occur with ingestion of >1.0 g DPH. The frequency of coma and seizures may increase with ingestion of >1.5 g DPH, and electrocardiographic disturbances may occur with ingestion of >3.0 g DPH. Although the serum DPH concentration was thought to have peaked about 13 h before arriving at the hospital in this case because peak serum DPH concentration is usually reached 2–3 h after ingestion, the patient's serum DPH concentration at the time of arrival was >5 μg/mL, which is considered to be a fatal dose.
Although the patient ingested a fatal dose of DPH, it is estimated that it took approximately 16 h for symptoms to appear. Therefore, caution should be exercised when symptoms occur long after DPH ingestion.

Reddit: Over 9,300 people died from DPH overdose from 2011-2016. And 900 mg personal Trip report

My opinion: it might work, but I'd much rather go with caffeine overdose. And even this would be a final resort, only if I couldn't prepare a better method and SN turned out to be unobtainable.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
For one idea, there's loperamide, piperine, and perhaps tert amyl alcohol.
That's one of my method choices.

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Mine is the amitriptyline cocktail if I can get one of the ingredients....

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I wouldnt go with amytripteline. Tried it, failed and had the worst experience ever
I've read if you follow the guide correctly, it's very peaceful. Correct quantities, and correct combination of meds, in a specific order as advised, it's a quiet peaceful exit. Many people on here advocate it, IF it's done properly.
My problem is Diazapam. But I have time to work on that. X