• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm seriously considering relocating to the United States after I get my masters done. It's the only country where I have a shot at surefire suicide once I get citizenship (sorry for the pun). My dad gave me the thumbs up if I want to immigrate, doesn't know of my plan to ctb.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm seriously considering relocating to the United States after I get my masters done. It's the only country where I have a shot at surefire suicide once I get citizenship (sorry for the pun). My dad gave me the thumbs up if I want to immigrate, doesn't know of my plan to ctb.
Sorry for your suffering,
Feel free to ignore my post,

but I find it ironic that I emigrate in order to live.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Sad reality: all the best methods are being controlled, banned and restricted by governments, their willing idiot goon squad enforcement arms and a mindless measure of cooperative society.

So long as this is able and allowed to continue - Utopia is banished!

Last edited:
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Cyanide, just 1 or 2 grams of it dissolved in 50 ml (or less) water, and your bus will definitely travels at super sonic speed.

Reactions: adam&eve
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
My primary method is inert gas (exit bag) and it's painless and nearly instantaneous. So, perhaps not easy, but listed as one of the first methods in popular books ("Final Exit", the "Peaceful Pill Handbook", and "Five Last Acts").

My backup method is "Compression" as described in "Five Last Acts" with a hookless ratchet. Variations of this are called "night-night" or the "Korean method". In theory, this should be super simple, reliable, and dirt cheap. But some people have trouble with it and there are additional complications that are added to put extra pressure on the arteries and veins. The "Five Last Acts" book's instructions do not include these complications... and in fact documents 3 elderly people who did it the simpler way. In my brief testing I found this to be very doable... but as with all methods, one must do careful research, careful prep, and careful execution.

Anyway, I believe all those books as well as tons of other resources are here (be sure to scroll down as it's a long list)...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
partial hanging for me [i'm underweight], but you need a reliable setup with a strong rope

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I would say shotgun would probably be the best option
Unfortunately not accessible in some countries.
I'm waiting for the redesigned R2D Rebreather to be available for purchase, since death via hypoxia sounds like a luxury. Hopefully the design changes will make for a more peaceful & effective exit than the original model.
Do you think they're really going to make it available? Would be great if they did, I'd buy one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Do you think they're really going to make it available? Would be great if they did, I'd buy one.
I recall a user somewhere on this forum mentioning that they were having trouble getting ahold of the one-way valves needed for the redesign due to the Covid craziness. Hopefully once this whole pandemic dies down they'll be able to release it to the public.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I recall a user somewhere on this forum mentioning that they were having trouble getting ahold of the one-way valves needed for the redesign due to the Covid craziness. Hopefully once this whole pandemic dies down they'll be able to release it to the public.
Fingers crossed. But surely the pro-life brigade will make sure it never becomes available for purchase. Just like what's happening now with SN being banned in many countries.
Exit bag is painless but not so easy.
I would've used it if it wasn't so complicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I'm waiting for the redesigned R2D Rebreather to be available for purchase,
I recall a user somewhere on this forum mentioning that they were having trouble getting ahold of the one-way valves needed for the redesign
I think this is going to turn out to be an excellent method. Takes a little bit longer than inert gas (exit bag) but a lot more convenient. All the advantages of CO2-free hypoxia = painless & peaceful.

The PPH did a podcast segment on this earlier this year. They explain why some of the recent improvements were done. At the time the thinking was that it would be available again in August... which didn't happen. But the info is very interesting regardless.

Here it is cued up for you. Just go to this page, scroll-down, and press play (it takes a few moments before playing starts)...

C4408BF8 EEDD 4E57 B16E F70B2D4B61EF

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I think this is going to turn out to be an excellent method. Takes a little bit longer than inert gas (exit bag) but a lot more convenient. All the advantages of CO2-free hypoxia = painless & peaceful.

The PPH did a podcast segment on this earlier this year. They explain why some of the recent improvements were done. At the time the thinking was that it would be available again in August... which didn't happen. But the info is very interesting regardless.

Here it is cued up for you. Just go to this page, scroll-down, and press play (it takes a few moments before playing starts)...

View attachment 55332
Thank you very much Pro.

Reactions: profoundexperience