• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What's the best gift you have ever received/ given/ witnessed someone else get and what is the worst? (I know we're all going to say 'life' for that one... maybe...)

The best for me: I received a Teddy Ruxpin toy (a bear that blinked, opened and closed its mouth and read stories) for Christmas (when I was a child... obviously! 😄)

The worst I witnessed (although it wasn't bad- just kind of misguided). Someone at work got a mug in a 'secret santa' with 'Live to Dance' on... but she couldn't dance at all. She was actually an amazing singer.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
The best kift was a music keyboard that sampled and played voices! Got that when I was 5 from my now deceased grandparents.

The worst gift was a micro desktop drum kit that was basically unusable! My gf got that on recommendation from her friend

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The best kift was a music keyboard that sampled and played voices! Got that when I was 5 from my now deceased grandparents.

The worst gift was a micro desktop drum kit that was basically unusable! My gf got that on recommendation from her friend
Arr, the keyboard sounds great. Did they record their own voices (could you even do that?) That would be a lovely keepsake to remind you of them.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Arr, the keyboard sounds great. Did they record their own voices (could you even do that?) That would be a lovely keepsake to remind you of them.
No there was only one small sample which got overwritten a long time ago! But that would have been great! Thankfully I still remember what they sounded like to this day:)

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
best gift were a few figures (sanji, gudetama), some mint pocky, and my gf being able to stay at my house for a bit on my 15 bday :D

Tbh I don't rlly know any worst gift since I appreciate alot of things people gift to me ;-;

• Love
this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
best: mixtape in the form of a burned CD, sent to me through the mail

worst: some engraved christian bs that said "daughter" on it (i am an atheist trans man and my mom is abusive)

• Hugs