• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Reading the book Dignified Dying by Boudewijn Chabot as it outlines verifiable clinical evidence of Assisted Death using Chloroquine.

He recommends the consumption of 500mg of a long acting BD (Diazepam/Fluramazepam) supplemented with 100mg of a fast acting BD (Midazolam, Temezepam, Lorazepam)

I was interested if anyone with a pharmacutical background had any insight into whether any of the novel Research Chemical Benzoes (Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flualprazolam etc) could be substituted for the conventional ones.

Some of these RC Benzoes are active in microgram doses, so I realize it will be difficult to convert the doses.

Appreciate this is rather a niche inquiry, but I thought I would throw it out there.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
This is a very specific question and my knowledge of benzos is limited but I'm interested if someone could answer this as Chloroquine is also my method so far

Reactions: Smilla
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
This is a very specific question and my knowledge of benzos is limited but I'm interested if someone could answer this as Chloroquine is also my method so far

Ah, good to know. We should keep in contact. It isn't the most popular method and there seems to be some controversy surrounding clinical toxicology.

I'll have to read Chris Docker again, but if I recall correctly, he states that Ambien is acceptable for sedation, which would probably be easier to acquire from a doctor.

Reactions: skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Ah, good to know. We should keep in contact. It isn't the most popular method and there seems to be some controversy surrounding clinical toxicology.

I'll have to read Chris Docker again, but if I recall correctly, he states that Ambien is acceptable for sedation, which would probably be easier to acquire from a doctor.
Yeah thats what I remember from Five Last Acts, I wonder why this method is almost never discussed, I even made a thread but it got buried.

I hope someone answers your question

Reactions: Battered_Seoul
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm worried how to ingest so much since the taste is very bitter

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Chabot recommends mixing it with yoghurt/custard. The lady in your case report also seems to have mixed it with a dessert. Bizarre as it sounds, was contemplating plugging my nostrils or finding a way to temporarily reduce my salivia.

Reactions: skitliv
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
It says its possible diazepam will counter act the chloroquine, but perhaps only in high doses intravenously.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
It says its possible diazepam will counter act the chloroquine, but perhaps only in high doses intravenously.

Yes, I think diazepam is used in treatment to suppress seizure activity as opposed to treating cardiac toxicity.

Reactions: Nauseated
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Chabot recommends mixing it with yoghurt/custard. The lady in your case report also seems to have mixed it with a dessert. Bizarre as it sounds, was contemplating plugging my nostrils or finding a way to temporarily reduce my salivia.

Plugging your nostrils makes a lot of sense actually; I used to work with a man who claimed his wife couldn't taste food because she lacked a sense of smell.

Plugging your nostrils won't obliterate the taste completely but it should help.

We all know when you have a cold or flu that food tastes bleh because your sinuses are clogged.