• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I'm always so scared of when or if something bad will happen. I am always in fear. I just want to be free. I can't live like this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveSong, tbroken, iloverachel and 5 others
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I understand and can relate to how you are feeling a lot. I started to feel like my mindset has definitely affected and increased my anxiety so much. A lot of the time I have fights in my head back and forth trying to decide whether I really need to go out or not lasting for hours. I find it even more impossible than before to be around anyone, so many times I even try to calculate when leaving or entering a building so I can avoid making contact with anyone in between the doors. It feels so stupid like how could anyone or does anyone live like that.

I'm not sure if what you are referring to is similar or something completely different but either way I hope things get better for you or at least easier. I'm wishing you the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, it must be really tiring and dreadful what you are going through, it's truly so horrible to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel existence.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
sounds like you've got anxiety might be worthwhile to talk to a doctor about it