๐–ฃ‚๐–ฃ‚๐–ฃ‚.

๐–ฃ‚๐–ฃ‚๐–ฃ‚.

๐–ฃ‚
May 26, 2023
I don't go on it on public I don't like when people try to comfort me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and LoiteringClouds
B

Broken Belt

Jan 28, 2022
I'm old school, I don't web browse in public generally, regardless of site. Now if SS brought out a newspaper or magazine, then I might have a problem !

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, deomlez and LoiteringClouds
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I use this site next to my family and boyfriend. Everyone in my family knows I want to kill myself. I tell my parents I feel that I was meant to die by my own hands.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: MeltingBrain, whywere and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
i usually just look through ss before mom, luckily she doesnt understand English or i would have to listen to her nagging lol
Most people around me don't speak English, too, so I can safely browse SaSu almost anytime.

I'm on it in a mental hospital
Me too... and I think SaSu serves the very purpose of psychiatric clinics - it's therapeutic.
But I make sure my doctor or therapist doesn't see my phone while I'm on it - I'm afraid they learn of this website and report it to authorities.

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and whywere
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
1. I rarely go out.
2. I only browse SaSu on my second laptop. I don't want any traces of this forum on my phone which I use much more often etc.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
anyone browsing through SS even in public?
I was on SS on a beach, a few days ago. I don't care what people see me do and what they think. I used to care, but that brought me nowhere but end up being a people pleaser.

• Hugs
Reactions: BornByGhosts, LoiteringClouds and whywere
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Me too... and I think SaSu serves the very purpose of psychiatric clinics - it's therapeutic.
But I make sure my doctor or therapist doesn't see my phone while I'm on it - I'm afraid they learn of this website and report it to authorities.
I agree, I find SaSu to be therapeutic as well. though I definitely do not let doctors, nurses or therapists see me on here! I also don't use the hospital WiFi. I'd like to keep this community safe!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, LoiteringClouds and whywere
fxndi

fxndi

May 15, 2023
Well... no one can see if the screen brightness is low enough so it doesnt matter if its in public

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
Yeah i browse SS in public but i try to hide it when a family gathering is taking place. I usually use the Xen Awesome theme if there are too many relatives around.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I'm currently reading this on the bus ๐Ÿ˜‚
I read it on my breaks at work too. I read it anywhere in public, I just make sure nobody's close enough to read my phone screen. I like that it doesn't show the whole logo at the top.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, LoiteringClouds and whywere
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
Everyone's saying they use it in public, is no one afraid of having someone call a welfare check on you and getting sent to a ward? As much as I don't give a shit what people think of me, I don't want the consequences of getting reported and dragged to a hospital.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: MeltingBrain and LoiteringClouds
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
In my country i m sure no one will move. Meanwhile i haven t a rope or a blade in hand.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I sit on SS everywhere. In public, at therapy, I was on it in the hospital too. I just want to die.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
idc about the random strangers outside but i'm very careful when with my family, they CANNOT know that i'm on this website. they're gonna be very concerned for me and not leave me alone until I explain what's going on.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Never , ever do I open it in public . It will bring about massive humiliation for me , if my friends find out I am here. On top it will corrode our relationship . I will be that "radioactive" guy . It might even affect my chances of getting employed if news travels far.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes i don't care , running into somebody who will look at your cellphone and recognize the site is very not likely to happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and GettingOut
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I use SS exclusively on my phone for the most privacy. My people would give me shit, and then feel terrible if they knew I was using this site. And their feeling terrible would add to my guilt and that's the last thing I need right now.

Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I browse when at the gym to pass time between sets. Probably a bit weird, but I don't care too much

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I don't use the internet in public. But you've given me the idea, would be interesting to try and see if anyone notices.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yeah I browse it everywhere, I just make sure that phone brightness is at minimum. I even browsed it at Uni during boring lectures. Luckily no one noticed anything so far. What can I say, it gives me comfort.

• Hugs
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I've realised I've gotten to the stage of little fucks given I even browse here when I'm at work on the company WiFi.

I should probably stop thatโ€ฆ.

B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
i do anything i want in public, nobody cares what i do so long as it doesnt affect them

• Hugs
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
maybe because most people here don't speak English or don't recognise the forum so nobody cares

• Hugs
ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
I use it anywhere, no one really knows this site anyway and the majority of people in my country don't speak English. On the other hand, I avoid using the PC version because the word "suicide" is displayed entirely at the top left. The phone version is not a problem because it is only displayed ss