L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

First, this has nothing to do with separating people into groups or whatever. Its just about what people tell you is normal and when you are not following this "normal" code, they'll tell you are mentally ill or anything so they avoid the truth you say by doing a personal attack.

Be normal means never question anything, work like a robot, live like a robot, just do what the system and others want from you without questioning.

Be normal means accept the shit in life, world, system. Accept abuse and bad behavior. Accept how humans are bad and do nothing about it. Actually, you'll be the bad person eventually.

Be normal means to see corruption in where you live, to see people die or got killed, to see poverty and crimes then do nothing and act like nothing happened. (happens much in third world countries)

Be normal means to lose yourself, to lose what you do and what you love, to lose the ability to think so you become easily controllable.

Why should we be "normal"? Fuck it.
This world is bad and its logical consequence to suffer and have problems. The reason why people are "Mentally ill" is because of this crazy world and this system, not because they are faulty and need "meds" to continue being "Normal"

Reactions: Aqizeth, I'm So Tired, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

Being "normal" is everything except being truly normal.

Be "normal" means to be as each thing you said and follow each one of the social rules without questioning them, completely fucking oneself in every aspect for the acceptance of the others. It means stop being yourself, be constantly dependient of what others do for follow or critisize them, ruin your body image for make it look according to the standards without caring maybe you don't like it or you were happy with your previous "non-normal" body...

It means to be a fucking clown which only purpose is harm himself and harm others with his shitness. Be fucking cruel, robotic and extremely selfish and greedy, no taking care in harm others as long as it is good for they or makes them more powerful.

And when somebody tries to change this situation or make the world a better place, it's blamed and attacked for not being "normal".

This world is too rotten. Persons are a shit almost all of them. I hate society deeply.

Reactions: I'm So Tired, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv and 2 others
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
"Be normal" means basically "mind your own business and don't bother me with your eccentricities", to most people.

Which explains why few of us truly care about discovering each other's mind, improving both in a search for new ideas.

Reactions: Aqizeth, Caerula and Tiburcio
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
You can't generalize an entire population solely with the false 'Us or them' dichotomy.

People who haven't truly felt anguish, misery, or experiences the horrors that we have aren't properly capable of emphasizing or understanding our plight and situation. When we start to say 'being normal' we dehumanize them.

What is normal? Who is normal? Normal isn't a usable term. 'Oh, he's normal' in what way? I think even the mentally deficient in our society question the rules of society and those whom govern it. It's human nature. I think that if you're going to be angry at society, be angry at those who profit from it. Those who profit from it shaped it into what it is. Regular people who take part in society aren't complicit or guilty of anything.

Don't get me wrong. I've had plenty of days where I have felt like 'Burning this MF down' and that's a completely rational feeling. It's not the responsibility of society to care for us or fix us. We are responsible for that. Society can make that much more difficult, but again it's not the regular people in society. They can be cruel. They can be unfair. And it is okay to be angry or hate those specific people. But isn't that what life is? Unfair? Unstable? Chaotic? Cruel? Are those not perfect words to describe life?

Don't be angry at those who haven't wronged you. Be angry at those who have.

Reactions: typx and skitliv
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
You can't generalize an entire population solely with the false 'Us or them' dichotomy.

People who haven't truly felt anguish, misery, or experiences the horrors that we have aren't properly capable of emphasizing or understanding our plight and situation. When we start to say 'being normal' we dehumanize them.

What is normal? Who is normal? Normal isn't a usable term. 'Oh, he's normal' in what way? I think even the mentally deficient in our society question the rules of society and those whom govern it. It's human nature. I think that if you're going to be angry at society, be angry at those who profit from it. Those who profit from it shaped it into what it is. Regular people who take part in society aren't complicit or guilty of anything.

Don't get me wrong. I've had plenty of days where I have felt like 'Burning this MF down' and that's a completely rational feeling. It's not the responsibility of society to care for us or fix us. We are responsible for that. Society can make that much more difficult, but again it's not the regular people in society. They can be cruel. They can be unfair. And it is okay to be angry or hate those specific people. But isn't that what life is? Unfair? Unstable? Chaotic? Cruel? Are those not perfect words to describe life?

Don't be angry at those who haven't wronged you. Be angry at those who have.

Please read the first sentence

Reactions: Tiburcio