• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am suicidal antinatalist female in a pro natal world and its a lonely existence.

Antinatalism is a belief that pro creation is immoral and humans should refrain from procreating.
Antinatalists choose not to have children.

Four years ago I went to vist my relatives on holiday . I told my auntie and uncle I dont want children .
They asked " Why?

I said " There is so much evil in the world and I believe it is not right to bring children in a world full of suffering "
My auntie said" who will take care of you when are old"
I said" Most of the people in the care homes have families who can't be bothered to see them. Having children will not guarantee being looked after in old age"
My auntie and uncle were just laughing at me and my answers.

I had a friend at university and when i told her i didnt want kids she said i was not a "real catholic "

I have been told by men that i " change my mind " or "i am too young"

If a woman wants kids nobody asks why but if a woman refuses to have kids she is seen crazy . The sexism is just disgusting.

I want to be married

When i started becoming aware of all the evil and injustices that are the world i began asking myself
" Why do people have children knowing all this evil exits in the world"

The world we are living is getting is worse and I fear for the future of my generation
- The planet is dying. In 2018 The UN said we have 12 years to save the world from climate change.
There is so much beauty in nature . I was on the train back from Brighton beach 2 years ago. The train went past the countryside there was a large bridge and the greenery was so beautiful .
All i could think is wow there is so much beauty in this world and people abuse it daily.

- Mass unemployment and economic damage due the economic effects of the pandemic. The people who will be getting hired are those with more experience .

The chancellor Rishi sunak has borrowed so much money during the pandemic to fund the furlough scheme and other initiatives to deal with pandemic. My generation will be paying for this and so will many other generations after me . I refuse for my children to be taxed heavily while politicians eat the money.

-Racism. If I were to have a child my child will experience a racism encounter during their lifetime.

My age group has been praised for fighting against racism and being involved in black lives matter activism.

The sad thing is this conversation on race we still be having same conversation in 20 years time.

When i reached 19 I came to the conclusion you can't eradicate it was slow awakening ( that is another story)
Racism is a form of pure hatred for your fellow being.
Human beings were flawed creatures and this is an imperfect world we are living in.
To get rid of racism you must create perfect world in which people can no wrong.
Since humans are flawed species and this is an imperfect world racism and many other evils will exist.
All we can do is fight til the end of time.
My grandmother thinks joe Biden will make America better. My nan was listening to Joe Biden speech and mentioned character how it matters
I said to my grandmother " where was his character when he voted to bomb Iraq "
People in the UK and Europe see joe biden as this nice man .
I hate trump
Joe biden pushed and voted for the iraq war. He was part of an administration which oversaw the destabilisaton of Libya which ended up causing the migration crisis in Europe.

- Jeffrey Epstein is living proof people can get away with abuse of children if they are powerful and have money
The pandemic has exposed the selfishness that exists within the human race.
The more and more I learn about injustices in our world I have come to the conclusion this is not a world to bring a child .

Being an antinatalist in pro natal world is lonely because no one else shares my views and people around me think I am crazy . Sometimes i feel like i dont belong here in this world

We live in a world that glorifies pregnancy and birth.

When i was a child in the shops there were baby dolls you can buy and adverts for baby dolls.
If someone got pregnant in my family there would be a big party for them.
Being suicidal is lonely because i can't tell people on the outside world i how truly feel.

I didn't choose to be this way .
I would give anything to be happy again

I

isaebln

Jan 8, 2021
te comprendo bien, también creo que el traer nuevos seres al mundo es seguir con una cadena de sufrimiento, dolor y maldad eterna, tal vez sea un punto de vista demasiado negativo, pero es el que tengo, no parece que las cosas vayan a mejorar

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is funny how when I was younger I dreamt of being the HoHo and Doritos King, while driving the ice cream truck around all of the neighborhood's for a living.

I said I wanted hundreds of kids, enough so that I would have to use the roof space in order for them all to have space to sleep.

Around third grade it changed and I made my mind up never to have children.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I am suicidal antinatalist female in a pro natal world and its a lonely existence.

Antinatalism is a belief that pro creation is immoral and humans should refrain from procreating.

Four years ago I went to vist my relatives on holiday . I told my auntie and uncle I dont want children .
They asked " Why?

I said " There is so much evil in the world and I believe it is not right to bring children in a world full of suffering "
I said" Most of the people in the care homes have families who can't be bothered to see them. Having children will not guarantee being looked after in old age"

I had a friend at university and when i told her i didnt want kids she said i was not a "real catholic "

If a woman wants kids nobody asks why but if a woman refuses to have kids she is seen crazy . The sexism is just disgusting.

I want to be married

When i started becoming aware of all the evil and injustices that are the world i began asking myself

The world we are living is getting is worse and I fear for the future of my generation
- The planet is dying. In 2018 The UN said we have 12 years to save the world from climate change.
There is so much beauty in nature . I was on the train back from Brighton beach 2 years ago. The train went past the countryside there was a large bridge and the greenery was so beautiful .
All i could think is wow there is so much beauty in this world and people abuse it daily.

- Mass unemployment and economic damage due the economic effects of the pandemic. The people who will be getting hired are those with more experience .

The chancellor Rishi sunak has borrowed so much money during the pandemic to fund the furlough scheme and other initiatives to deal with pandemic. My generation will be paying for this and so will many other generations after me . I refuse for my children to be taxed heavily while politicians eat the money.

-Racism. If I were to have a child my child will experience a racism encounter during their lifetime.

My age group has been praised for fighting against racism and being involved in black lives matter activism.

The sad thing is this conversation on race we still be having same conversation in 20 years time.

When i reached 19 I came to the conclusion you can't eradicate it was slow awakening ( that is another story)
Human beings were flawed creatures and this is an imperfect world we are living in.
To get rid of racism you must create perfect world in which people can no wrong.
Since humans are flawed species and this is an imperfect world racism and many other evils will exist.
My grandmother thinks joe Biden will make America better. My nan was listening to Joe Biden speech and mentioned character how it matters
I hate trump
Joe biden pushed and voted for the iraq war. He was part of an administration which oversaw the destabilisaton of Libya which ended up causing the migration crisis in Europe.

- Jeffrey Epstein is living proof people can get away with abuse of children if they are powerful and have money
The more and more I learn about injustices in our world I have come to the conclusion this is not a world to bring a child .

Being an antinatalist in pro natal world is lonely because no one else shares my views and people around me think I am crazy . Sometimes i feel like i dont belong here in this world

When i was a child in the shops there were baby dolls you can buy and adverts for baby dolls.
Being suicidal is lonely because i can't tell people on the outside world i how truly feel.

Antinatalism is far too advanced concept for the regular ape human that can't see beyond her/his animal instincts. All things good that exist in the world are the product of philosophies (like antinatalism) that were birthed by great thinkers who also saw that the only civilized way of living is that in which our animal instincts are kept at bay, the more advanced countries in the world adopted all this philosophies of human improvement that can only be achieved by keeping at bay our animal instinct, so yes. There are a few self reflective ppl that realize bringing new ppl to this world is unethical and cruel. In the end animal instinct will win and smart self reflecting people will go extinct. It's only downhill from here for the human race. Enlightenment is dead! It actually never reached many parts of the world to begin with. All Southern Hemisphere countries are wild dumps. So, yes kids DO NOT have children.

S

sauvenchy

Jan 19, 2021

They asked " Why?

I want to be married

I hate trump

I am a man and i feel the same way and i can imagine that for a women it is even harder. When people hear this they either try to convince you otherwise or they say 'you will change your mind'. I have broken off relationships because I didn't want any kids.

I really connected with what you say about nature and the beauty in it. Good luck OP with your journey.

We don't choose to be born so give us the option to leave peacefully.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020

I feel like i would be so evil and selfish if i bring someone into this hell of a world just to take care of me when I'm old
I've heard this so often as a rationale for having kids and it always floors me. Like, is this really how people think? "I need to have kids so someone will take care of me when I'm older?" That's so backwards! How are people in the 21st century still using this as a line of thought? Ugh...

Enlightenment is dead! It actually never reached many parts of the world to begin with. All Southern Hemisphere countries are wild dumps.
I agree with a lot of what you say, but I don't like the generalization regarding southern hemisphere countries. It actually strikes me as a rather "unenlightened" thing to say. There are enlightened people everywhere and ignorant people everywhere. I think what's been happening in the US in recent months is clear evidence that northern hemisphere countries are no better off when it comes to overcoming ignorance.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I do not wish to have kids as well, but it comes form my own incompetence. My mom had mental problems when she had me and it caused my childhood. Who's to say that I'll be a good mother? I dont want to add another name the list of people I've hurt.

• Love
Reactions: kite
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Antinatalism also consists in asking others not to have children, which is why I'm not antinatalist.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
It doesn't have to. It's merely a belief that procreation is morally wrong.
Perhaps, but most people I hear say they're antinatalist ask others not to have children

Reactions: kite
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
It seems you are quite perceptive, intelligent and very much aware of the pervasive evil in this world. Which is in a lot of ways a curse: once you see the world for what it is you can't unreally unsee it and simply change your perspective. I concur fully as I'm both an existential pessimist and an anti-natalist. Granted the two are very closely connected.

Clearly this world is overwhelmingly populated by optimistic natalists (in spite of all the evidence that contradicts their thesis so glaringly: imo they don't have any rational arguments but merely argue to justify their instincts and therefore from pure prejudice) which means it's likely the human race will continue to exist untill it's wiped out somehow. Which will not be a pretty sight and a horror that will make the horrors in our history (of which there are many) pale by comparison. Of course there won't be anyone left to make the comparision but you catch my drift.

Of course you feel lonely in the circumstances you describe: who wouldn't be? We are a social species after all. That being said there actually is an anti-natalist community online so you're not really alone. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone or a few people that share your moral values and won't give you grief over them.

What I found to be helpful as well is to reads books by the great pessimists of the past (Schopenhauer, Cioran, Gracian and the like): it is quite comforting to know you're not the only one to discover the truth as some of the greatest minds on earth have expressed their thoughts on the matter rather candidly.

Besides optimism is pretty much a modern invention: people in the past considered getting by (not starving to death or getting killed in some other way) to be the only goal that truly mattered. They weren't concerned with the mythical quest for 'happiness' and rightly so as it's simply not attainable. Imo this world and the human condition is not conductive to happiness: a tolerable existence (not being too bored or in too much pain and misery) is pretty much the height of achievement. For as long as it lasts of course.

As to bringing children into this world: assuming most parents are not evil there must be a considerable disconnect between their knowledge of the world (the many evils that can befall us and death as the inevitable end of it) and their wish to have children. Surely they must know their child will almost certainly suffer in some way and death will destroy him or her at some point? Why do they willingly subject their own children to what they themselves fear the most: severe pain and death?

My conclusion is that wanting to have children is a form of madness in so far as the person isn't malevolent and thus simply doesn't care about the consequences of their actions. Of course society disagrees: it seems aslong as enough people believe in absurdities these very same absurdities become lofty ideals worthy of being pursued... Yet the argument from popularity is and will remain a logical fallacy.

"The wise in all ages have always said the same things, and the fools, who at all times form the immense majority, have in their way too acted alike, and done just the opposite; and so it will continue." (Arthur Schopenhauer)