Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
Here in Germany this wouldn't even be crime. Here you can have sex with anyone 14+. So even a 60 year old man can have sex with a 14 year old girl, as long as she consents.

• Hmph!
Reactions: soviet_connection1, saddestbunny, wristcutangel and 1 other person
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Here in Germany this wouldn't even be crime. Here you can have sex with anyone 14+. So even a 60 year old man can have sex with a 14 year old girl, as long as she consents.
Please do not put the law incomplete, you can have sex for people 14+ if you are under 21. Thank you

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
wow, this is genuinely one of the worst threads i have seen on this website.

Reactions: Kerrtu and saddestbunny
Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
A few years ago I was drunk and made an error. I accidently slept with an underage girl, I was drunk and really didn't know. She reported me and I was put on a list. I was fired from my job and no one will accept me, I can't even go back into uni because of my criminal record. I feel so hopeless. I just want this all to end. It really wasn't my fault. Any advice?
Are you in the US? How old were you and the girl? Everyone is passing judgement but I don't think you've given this info yet..
I'm in the UK and US laws are different from here I think. When I was 15 I had a sexual relationship with someone aged 17 and that is probably against the law but no one here thinks twice about that. It's just seen as normal. The law can be really dumb in that respect.

Last edited:
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
A few years ago I was drunk and made an error. I accidently slept with an underage girl, I was drunk and really didn't know. She reported me and I was put on a list. I was fired from my job and no one will accept me, I can't even go back into uni because of my criminal record. I feel so hopeless. I just want this all to end. It really wasn't my fault. Any advice?
I'm sorry, I can't imagine how difficult this must be to deal with. I think 1st it's great you can be honest and say what happened. I have a quick question, is there a time limit you have to register as a sex offender? Usually they say like 5, 10 years, etc? Unfortunately, these things never go away, and that's a heavy title to carry but it does NOT define who you are today! So my question is how long do you have to register?

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Why did she decide to report you? Was she also drunk?

Not saying you forced her to sleep with you but how can you judge a moment you don't remember?
If it wasn't rape.... maybe you offended her? What made her act in this way if the sex between you is by mutual desire?

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Just shut up bunch of pricks. Help the guy or shut up

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
This thread is being locked. the original OP was explaining his situation.

While this topic can of course be an emotional one, everyone is entitled to there opinions with different laws for different countries.

However, at this point this conversation isn't going anywhere productive and seems to just be riling people up about rape, sexual assault, consent etc.

This is in no way a response from myself of siding with one side of the argument.

Reactions: SexyIncél and kernel_panic
Status
Not open for further replies.