• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
I've hit rock bottom when it comes to suicide its not that i don't want to commit, its the only thing i really think of anymore I've already gotten "help" tho that did just about nothing. My biggest problem is finding a method that doesn't require purchasing something although I've attempted through at least 27 different methods none of which have worked ( all type a list of the methods below) ive posted a couple times asking for feedback on my methods in mind but it all showed they wouldn't work i just bought a yew tree but was told its miserable and unlikely to kill. i really need help finding something nooses and shallow water drowning never made me pass out i need to find something

as mentioned below these have been my methods maybe you guys will know what went wrong;
- Benadryl OD - massive albuterol OD via inhaler - fox glove consumption - poke berry consumption - button battery ingestion + magnets - nutmeg OD ( an entire bottle of it!?) - blunt force trauma via mallet - abusing inhalants in large quantity's (ie white out, sharpies, butane, key board dusters) - "night night" method -plastic bag over head -partial suspension hanging with both slip knot and noose knot - attempt at shallow water blackout tho it failed to do anything - potato eye consumption -ODing on water - consumption of wood stain -helium inhalation with bag over head - injecting air into jugular vein and in wrist veins in large quantity's of air

i cant remember everything right now, i know there's at least 10 other methods I've don't but i cant remember at this point im not particularly religious but im praying someone out there in this website will have an answer to me, i cant buy guns nor can i really order anything except something you'd find at like safeway or cvs.

warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
Maybe consider buying a gun and doing it that way

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
jump from a building 10 stories or higher👍that's what i'm doing as i also have no access to any materials. if not that, drive ur car into a tree at 120+ mph or off a cliff.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Maybe consider buying a gun and doing it that way
sadly i am unable to, i can technically go to a shooting range but i feel that may be risky and i can buy live ammunition but idk how useful bullets are with no gun

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Wood stain consumption? Damn, you got quite creative. What happened with helium bag?

• Love
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
wow man some of those are pretty brutal methods. a benadryl overdose sounds hellish and blunt force trauma via a mallet is hardcore, that's a lot of SI/fear of pain to overcome to hit yourself with a mallet. i'm sorry you went through all that, no failed attempt is fun but most of those sound particularly unpleasant. most of them are not very lethal either though, have you looked through the resource page of methods on here? you said partial suspension failed, have you ever tried full suspension?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible and cruel how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence, I find it hellish how we exist in this world where a reliable suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
That is quite a list, some methods are simply unknowns sadly. With plants then when is the best time to harvest, how to take, volume etc - its guesswork and risky. Mushrooms seems a more logical choice here as they are well known for killing people, albeit its not going to be peaceful and take a few days & you'll regret it. Even helium tends to have oxygen added these days - Nitrogen is your go to with a proper setup. Have you researched CO also? That to me is my preferred choice if that time comes, proper lump charcoal, burned through & grey not emitting smoke then into a tent, in nature with a knockout dose of benzo to help clear the SI beforehand. Aerosmith permanent vacation playing just to set the scene and clear all browsing history etc so accidental death cannot be ruled out - again many have died this way completely by accident thinking hot coals in the tent would help make it cosey.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
What's potato eye?
since potatoes are root vegetables when you leave them out for a bit too long little baby potatoes start sprouting out of the main potato put before their fully grow their little stumps called potato eyes that can be lethal but out of every single one of those methods i listed it was at least top 3 of the most painful i deeply remember lying in my bath tub ( not even taking a bath because every minute or so i would have to throw up i highly advise against ever eating those things.

Reactions: mortuarymary
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
as mentioned below these have been my methods maybe you guys will know what went wrong;
- Benadryl OD - massive albuterol OD via inhaler - fox glove consumption - poke berry consumption - button battery ingestion + magnets - nutmeg OD ( an entire bottle of it!?) - blunt force trauma via mallet - abusing inhalants in large quantity's (ie white out, sharpies, butane, key board dusters) - "night night" method -plastic bag over head -partial suspension hanging with both slip knot and noose knot - attempt at shallow water blackout tho it failed to do anything - potato eye consumption -ODing on water - consumption of wood stain -helium inhalation with bag over head - injecting air into jugular vein and in wrist veins in large quantity's of air
You've tried more methods than Bill Murray in Groundhog Day!😄

Your helium probably wasn't near-100% pure. Try nitrogen or argon.

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Wow, impressive and also sinister list. What did keyboard duster feel like? That method has always intrigued me.

• Love
W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Wow, impressive and also sinister list. What did keyboard duster feel like? That method has always intrigued me.
it made me feel higher than the clouds, im pretty sure i ended up sitting on the floor starting at a wall for a good 10 minutes. it didnt really hurt but i was completely out of it i did however feel pretty dizzy and faint but did not pass out.