• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Now I have posted over 5000 posts and drank beer. Been a while since I drank more than just one. Wish I had bough more.

I have posted a lot of things I regret, that were cringy. But I do not regret making many ppl laugh (or at least laugh-react) thousands of times. Without having fun this life is truly just pain (unless you have sex, or something else I don't do, make money etc).

I wish I could connect to other people and form attachments.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Callie Arcale, Chinaski and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: Somber, Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If I had a penny for every time I had such a thought, I would have at least 55 pennies. Cheers and big ups to you chief.
You are based, you have been on the forum since 2018 like Rain. I really like OG posters, based.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations on your truly outstanding accomplishments! You are such a great speciment of a human being, so I wish that you hadn't needed to be born, but that you were sent straight from the cradle to the grave without passing "Go" :smiling:

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You are based, you have been on the forum since 2018 like Rain. I really like OG posters, based.
See, you get it. I keep trying to communicate to the newer members just how cool I am but it always seems to fly right over their heads. It's what makes me drink.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
See, you get it. I keep trying to communicate to the newer members just how cool I am but it always seems to fly right over their heads. It's what makes me drink.
These fucking NYT December tards don't appreciate OG tone/basedness. Fo realz!
Congratulations on your truly outstanding accomplishments! You are such a great speciment of a human being, so I wish that you hadn't needed to be born, but that you were sent straight from the cradle to the grave without passing "Go" :smiling:
This is the nicest thing someone said 2 me in my entire lyf.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Julgran and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Keep this up and you'll reach 100,000 posts in 20 years. Good on ya lad! šŸ‘

Reactions: Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
These fucking NYT December tards don't appreciate OG tone/basedness.
This sentence must surely be entirely incomprehensible to the average man on the street, yet I understand exactly what it tries to convey: Such is the cognition-enhancing effect of prolonged use of this forum on the brain. Detractors take note!

• Yay!
Reactions: Grey-zoner, Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
monty python GIF
im invincible monty python GIF

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

ęƒ³ę­»äøčƒ½ - ęƒ³ę“»äøčƒ½
Nov 23, 2020
Congrats on the promotion, CEO of the based department. You're one of the few people here whose on the same sorta smooth brain flavoured humor as I am, and I say that with peak fondness. Shitposting is the ultimate catharsis when coping with the shitty reality of existing on this cursed rock. 10/10 would polish every wrinkle outta the central processing meat hub until you achieve the Hinata gf hokage no suicidality good ending.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: chocolatebar, GenesAndEnvironment and Callie Arcale