• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Now I have posted over 5000 posts and drank beer. Been a while since I drank more than just one. Wish I had bough more.

I have posted a lot of things I regret, that were cringy. But I do not regret making many ppl laugh (or at least laugh-react) thousands of times. Without having fun this life is truly just pain (unless you have sex, or something else I don't do, make money etc).

I wish I could connect to other people and form attachments.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations on your truly outstanding accomplishments! You are such a great speciment of a human being, so I wish that you hadn't needed to be born, but that you were sent straight from the cradle to the grave without passing "Go" :smiling:

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You are based, you have been on the forum since 2018 like Rain. I really like OG posters, based.
See, you get it. I keep trying to communicate to the newer members just how cool I am but it always seems to fly right over their heads. It's what makes me drink.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
See, you get it. I keep trying to communicate to the newer members just how cool I am but it always seems to fly right over their heads. It's what makes me drink.
These fucking NYT December tards don't appreciate OG tone/basedness. Fo realz!
Congratulations on your truly outstanding accomplishments! You are such a great speciment of a human being, so I wish that you hadn't needed to be born, but that you were sent straight from the cradle to the grave without passing "Go" :smiling:
This is the nicest thing someone said 2 me in my entire lyf.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
monty python GIF
im invincible monty python GIF

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

ęƒ³ę­»äøčƒ½ - ęƒ³ę“»äøčƒ½
Nov 23, 2020
Congrats on the promotion, CEO of the based department. You're one of the few people here whose on the same sorta smooth brain flavoured humor as I am, and I say that with peak fondness. Shitposting is the ultimate catharsis when coping with the shitty reality of existing on this cursed rock. 10/10 would polish every wrinkle outta the central processing meat hub until you achieve the Hinata gf hokage no suicidality good ending.

Last edited: