• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadboi

Dec 11, 2023
I'm so fucking frustrated. I've been sobbing and trying various versions of partial hanging all day and Idk what I'm still doing wrong. I've used a robe tie, a belt, laying down, sitting, kneeling, n the most I've been able to accomplish is all the blood rushing to my head and jaw n now I have my neck n head hurts. Why is this so fucking hard. I just want it to be over already.

Life feels so pointless and exhausting. I'm lazy, depressed, n just over it all. I hate the way our society runs n I want out already. I'm a fucking loser in my early 30's n I've messed up my life. I don't want to work hard to fix it I just wish I was never born in the first place. Life is expensive af and I'm not even enjoying it. Just surviving trying to get by. I'm bipolar n depressed n I fall into a deep depression every fucking year that ruins any type of progress I might make. I can't hold down a job plus I fucking resent having to work in the first place.

Why won't this fucking partial hang work already?!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKK!! 😭😭😭

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo partial hanging so difficult too achieve bc it's relatively easy to "back out" and SI is usually strong. It's better t go with full, once the chair is kicked and the knots are right there's no way back.

Maybe you find some useful info in this thread if u haven't read this one already.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, I can understand the frustration. There is a good probability that you are not putting enough pressure into it. If it's any consolation many others are also having a hard time making this method work. You could find the hanging megathread's last few pages helpful. Wishing you all the best ❤️

Reactions: schizochicken
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly horrible and cruel how people have to struggle so much to die, it's just hellish to me how people have to resort to methods like that in the first place and cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway it sounds really dreadful what you are going through, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I'm so fucking frustrated. I've been sobbing and trying various versions of partial hanging all day and Idk what I'm still doing wrong. I've used a robe tie, a belt, laying down, sitting, kneeling, n the most I've been able to accomplish is all the blood rushing to my head and jaw n now I have my neck n head hurts. Why is this so fucking hard. I just want it to be over already.

Life feels so pointless and exhausting. I'm lazy, depressed, n just over it all. I hate the way our society runs n I want out already. I'm a fucking loser in my early 30's n I've messed up my life. I don't want to work hard to fix it I just wish I was never born in the first place. Life is expensive af and I'm not even enjoying it. Just surviving trying to get by. I'm bipolar n depressed n I fall into a deep depression every fucking year that ruins any type of progress I might make. I can't hold down a job plus I fucking resent having to work in the first place.

Why won't this fucking partial hang work already?!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKK!! 😭😭😭
Unfortunately more fail than succeed at this attempt, that being said there are users you might wanna PM who have came close to succeeding who are choosing not to retry at the moment such as @Fktw0rld and I can't remember others right now.
Imo partial hanging so difficult too achieve bc it's relatively easy to "back out" and SI is usually strong. It's better t go with full, once the chair is kicked and the knots are right there's no way back.

Maybe you find some useful info in this thread if u haven't read this one already.

The problem with this thread though is that it assumes that the advice will work for everyone. Unfortunately the best guides written on here over the years are the ones that clearly state that it and their advice may not work for everyone. This doesn't mean that anyone should just give up though.