E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
I've been thinking of catching the bus for over 4 years now.
been living with different chronic illnesses for ages. I can't work anymore and I've also been chronically depressed for those years, with no sign of betterment.
I've been in therapy for some time, and also been in a hospital for the depression. They told that they can't help me there though, which is quite ironic, because if not there, where else would I be able to get better?
I don't have close friends that'd miss me, and also don't have any wishes left open or anything alike a bucket list.
I've prepared my method and I'd be able to commit to it whenever I want to.
The only things holding me back now are some small bills, cleaning the house and writing a good note.

Now though, I'm getting some slight hesitancy, so I thought I'd ask yall for your opinions.
At what point do you think one can be sure in one's decision?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, SVEN and AntHills
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really tiring what you've been through, it must be dreadful having to suffer like that but anyway I believe that only you know when you are certain, it's a feeling one has, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I believe that you will know in yourself when, that's it, enough now. Until you have that certainty, if it was me I'd hold off taking that irreversible step.
As you have the means to hand you know you have control over when you choose.
Best wishes whatever your decision.