• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not sure but I believe
@Living sucks
@rt1989526
@purplesmoothie

RIP
I would second @rt1989526 haven't seen them since November, probably CBT with SN. Hope they found peace ✨

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There are quite a few who've gone recently then. Shocked about Woxi.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, her death hit me the hardest. Btw you are featured on fuxthe26 Twitter.
Something that is bothering me and I will never know the answer. I feel bad and wish I saw her chat message she sent to me in time.

I did not know how to correctly use chat and missed seeing the message. She just said she wanted to ask me a question was all. I wish I knew what she wanted to ask me, but I will never know. I'm sorry

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Yeah, her death hit me the hardest. Btw you are featured on fuxthe26 Twitter.
Oh I found it. God they spin things to suit a narrative don't they, and you're right, probably trying to humiliate suicidal people isn't a good idea.

Imagine if I go and kill myself now, how will they spin that? They'll probably say good, another evil doer gone.

Funny how to them some lives matter, and others don't.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Oh I found it. God they spin things to suit a narrative don't they, and you're right, probably trying to humiliate suicidal people isn't a good idea.

Imagine if I go and kill myself now, how will they spin that? They'll probably say good, another evil doer gone.

Yeah. They reached out to some UK M.P.'s and consider that a victory.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
They never screenshot the posts where we're telling people to call for help - when they've done something and it looks like they're regretting it.
No, they say that people who offer help get banned.

Reactions: StuFin
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

I wonder if anybody has ever thought about

Never mind on the above. I was wondering if it was possible if you have it would you mind posting a screenshot, or something like that of what they had claimed, their words on the situation and what they said and stuff or something small like it what I am trying to say?

I am just curious

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm heading over to their site. I have not been to it before today except once, and I am going to begin my own . . Reasearch on them, since all I know is what I currently do, and that is not enough...

That is the plan. I am legitimately curious to get to know the fux slightly better, so I can make an informed decision and for other reasons too, if you know what I mean?

I've seen the videos and read their words. I do not want to use the names, but we all know who they are.

It is good to do your own research

Reactions: Gnip
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That is the plan. I am legitimately curious to get to know the fux slightly better, so I can make an informed decision and for other reasons too, if you know what I mean?
I'm not sure why you want to know the site better but I can tell you in one sentence that it's just a hate filled rant against this site. The one purpose the site has is to shut this site down.
Why are you interested in that?

A

Ae54rge

Dec 6, 2020
They are simple minded creatures, it is not their fault they lack the ability to comprehend anothers suffering, they are without intelligence or empathy.

The only way you can deal with creatures like that is by completely ignoring them. I do it for my dogs, works wonders.

However people don't realise the slightest bit of attention will keep these leaches hooked for months. Please don't give them that satisfaction.

Reactions: rabbithole and k75
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure why you want to know the site better but I can tell you in one sentence that it's just a hate filled rant against this site. The one purpose the site has is to shut this site down.
Why are you interested in that?
You are right. I was just upset hearing about what they do stated above... I've already seen enough. Thanks for talking sensibly to me.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Where is fuxthe26? I tried Googling it but it just had results from here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kruger