A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
i tried benzos and opiates. a bottle each. harder than you think. SN is not pleasant sorry.

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
that I'd be able to to supplement more water to ease the drinking process without compromising the absorption of a lethal dose of SN? I throw up kind of easily and

I'm no expert but I don't think the drinking portion would be causing the discomfort. More likely once it hits your stomach and intestines is when your body triggers a response. Think of it as just a tiny cup of seawater.

Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, autumnal and Stitch777
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Not sure you're right here. One may lose consciousness in 20 or so minutes but death could take 4+ hours and one could be treated within that time if discovered.
ok. yeah potentially if they responded within 40 minutes and knew to give you the correct chemical then yeah. but if you're calling that quickly and are giving that much information then don't do it. thats more than SI

And 4 hours? Wrong dosage

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I haven't tasted the SN solution so I don't know how salty it really is, but the fact that I've read more than one account of it causing a burning sensation in the throat makes me feel like it might trigger my gag reflex. Sometimes when i take room temperature shots of liquor I'll regurgitate it and have to kinda painstakingly reswallow it. The mental aspect of knowing it's my way out will probably help me power through the drinking process way easier than a random shot of room temperature cheap liquor, but I just want to make sure this method will work. If the drinking process isn't insanely revolting I probably won't try to add extra water.
Let me put it this way, it's so hard to keep down they recommend prescription anti nausea medication and pain/anxiety meds

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
ok. yeah potentially if they responded within 40 minutes and knew to give you the correct chemical then yeah. but if you're calling that quickly and are giving that much information then don't do it. thats more than SI

And 4 hours? Wrong dosage
so how much dosage do you think that it's "right" for the SN solution?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
so how much dosage do you think that it's "right" for the SN solution?
im still learning the rules here. don't want to get banned. but optimal dosage will take 40 minutes, that's including things to enhance the effect i'll give you that. 4 hours is a long tome for any method don't you think?

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
ISO-blueman.png
Read the key resources on it. Please don't expect people to explain the whole thing to you from scratch.

iu
Do not do tests or half-assed attempts with SN. It is needlessly unpleasant, and doesn't really indicate much about how a proper attempt would work anyway.
You and those infographics, don't stop being you I love it! Autumnal is 100% correct though. There has been alot of people taking sips of this shit lately and I don't get it. To anyone tempted to take a sip, just read one of these threads and hopefully it changes your mind.

• Love
Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, Wisdom3_1-9, crybaby and 8 others
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
im still learning the rules here. don't want to get banned or charged with something. but optimal dosage will take 40 minutes, that's including things to enhance the effect i'll give you that. 4 hours is a long tome for any method don't you think?
agree with you on that one, 4 hours is kinda too long to finally die. but i don't mind if i would pass out like 15-20 mins after taking it as long as i don't feel anything after i pass out, because peace is what i need.

Reactions: Stitch777
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
This has me a little worried, can anyone tell me if my posts are in the legal grey area for the USA? I'll delete them asap if so. My posts in this thread are my first/only posts on SS after a long time lurking.
sorry to scare. im more worried sbout being banned. it's ok to talk in the general.

Reactions: Stitch777
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I dont get this whole concept of sipping or taking a small portion of SN to test it. I think it is dumb and there are plenty of accounts on this forum to give an indication of what you will go through if you follow through with the method. This is like sipping bleach to confirm that it will suck.

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach, Iwanttooffmyself, Wisdom3_1-9 and 9 others
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I dont get this whole concept of sipping or taking a small portion of SN to test it. I think it is dumb and there are plenty of accounts on this forum to give an indication of what you will go through if you follow through with the method. This is like sipping bleach to confirm that it will suck.
yes, exactly

Reactions: MsMaudlin, autumnal, Stitch777 and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
gaaah i'm so scared my attempt will fail

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Lol absolutely no offense to the OP, but I'm really starting to lose interest in these "taste test" threads and people ratcheting up their own anxiety and spreading it to others who've chosen SN. This toying around with the stuff...I get it, I have my SN and I too am tempted to try it, whether out of sick fascination or just wanting to have some knowledge of what I'm in for. But the point to remember here is that we've chosen to poison ourselves to death. Even if you got the best case scenario and you didn't feel sick at all from taking it, you'd just be left with anxiety over maybe having the wrong product. There's no point to doing this imo, this is like choosing to die by shooting yourself in the head and saying "I wanted to know what it'll be like, so I shot myself in the foot. It really sucks."

• Love
Reactions: Vault of Memories, Lost_the_will2_live, Aap and 14 others
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Is this definitely known, or do people just assume he ctb'd?
I personally can't confirm it definitely happened, but another member on here Jean4 was apparently in a long-distance relationship with Stan, and she was convinced at the time and clearly devastated by his loss. She's no longer a member here either but not sure what happened as I was in hospital for ages and when I got back her account was no longer active.
They were both lovely people and contributed a lot to the forum. Stan in particular put so much effort into researching SN and just from his general character, I genuinely believe if his attempt hadn't worked he would've returned and said so. He was very protective of the SS community and even exposed a few scammers and trolls.
But yes it is an assumption on my part with no actual proof. From a selfish point of view I actually wanted him to come back and say the SN had failed. He made me smile and that is a rare occurrence.
Wherever he is now, his SS legacy lives on in "Stan's Guide to SN". And for all the new members who were unaware of its origins, I just wanted to highlight the fact that "Stan The Man" was such a legend.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Wisdom3_1-9, FrankieVallie and 2 others
finalnap

finalnap

no alarms & no surprises
Jul 23, 2020
I really hate to ask but.... Why test it? It's something that could kill you and if you do end up going without proper preperation (as you've already said) it's not exactly the most peaceful thing. Also other people on the site have already tested it like that and reported the same thing with maybe minor variances.
Please don't take it the wrong way I'm just curious why you personally put yourself through that when you could have read about it here. Although I assume it was something like "everyone's different and some people can't handle the taste (or other aspects)" so you wanted to see how you'd react.

Stans guide is something you can find here. It's a guide written by a guy named stan. (yeah I didn't think it was actually that legit. I just thought its what they named it lol) the PPH is peaceful pill handbook that I'm fairly confident you have to buy
I honestly don't have a good response... I just don't really care anymore and I had everything prepared in case somehow I did die. I also would have wanted to go yesterday if I felt more ready. I know it will be better to do at night though when it's less likely anybody will check on me. It's just kinda nice knowing what to expect even though I don't recommend it.
Lol absolutely no offense to the OP, but I'm really starting to lose interest in these "taste test" threads and people ratcheting up their own anxiety and spreading it to others who've chosen SN. This toying around with the stuff...I get it, I have my SN and I too am tempted to try it, whether out of sick fascination or just wanting to have some knowledge of what I'm in for. But the point to remember here is that we've chosen to poison ourselves to death. Even if you got the best case scenario and you didn't feel sick at all from taking it, you'd just be left with anxiety over maybe having the wrong product. There's no point to doing this imo, this is like choosing to die by shooting yourself in the head and saying "I wanted to know what it'll be like, so I shot myself in the foot. It really sucks."
I agree there's really no point haha. Luckily I feel a bit less anxious about it now knowing that the symptoms suck but that they're not completely unbearable.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Stitch777
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I honestly don't have a good response... I just don't really care anymore and I had everything prepared in case somehow I did die. I also would have wanted to go yesterday if I felt more ready. I know it will be better to do at night though when it's less likely anybody will check on me. It's just kinda nice knowing what to expect even though I don't recommend it.

I agree there's really no point haha. Luckily I feel a bit less anxious about it now knowing that the symptoms suck but that they're not completely unbearable.
if it relieves some of your anxiety then i can understand why you did it, it actually makes a lot of sense. but i still refer back to you could have died non peacefully, which is why i cant see me doing it unless its an extremely small test like i lick it. not the straight product the drink lol

Reactions: finalnap and Stitch777
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

I actually wasn't talking so much about your post itself, if someone *is* gonna try this, I think its generous to share the info you gathered. The title has got to go though :pfff:

The furthest I've taken this is to measure out 25g of baby powder and 50mL of water, just to get an idea of what the volume of solution to drink looks like. I was actually encouraged, for some reason I was thinking 50mL was a lot more water than it actually is. I was imagine having to take big gulps of salty poison water, it really is just like a double shot of booze or something. I always thought self-poisoning was a romantic way to go, I remember reading Shakespeare in the third grade and feeling that way even back then. And I always pictured it as a single *GULP* and say something witty, then fade to black.

Last edited:
Reactions: finalnap, Morphosis, Stitch777 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I actually wasn't talking so much about your post itself, if someone *is* gonna try this, I think its generous to share the info you gathered. The title has got to go though :pfff:
have one thread dedicated to "i failed/tested SN and heres why/what happened"?

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Stitch777
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
The problem with that though is the fact you only took a sip, and your symptoms sounded pretty severe for a single sip. So you actually have no real way of knowing if the symptoms after drinking the entire amount will be bearable or not.
Oh well, if it has given you peace of mind and reduced anxiety then at least it had some benefit. Wish you all the best if you do go ahead :hug:

PS It's a bit like saying "I know I could cope with a swarm of bees landing on me and stinging me to death, because I was stung by one bee before and it hurt like hell but was bearable. So I'm now prepared for how it will feel and know I could cope." Ummm, no, you need to magnify it thousandfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
There are ways to test without tasting. That's what purity tests are for.

Reactions: autumnal
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
have one thread dedicated to "i failed/tested SN and heres why/what happened"?
That's a really good idea, I'm surprised there isn't a megathread about that already (there might be, I haven't looked.) I'm just being a nancy about it all anyway, my course is set with SN and I want to be ignorant and not read anything that might convince me otherwise lol. But I see a title like this, how can I *not* click on it? :pfff:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That's a really good idea, I'm surprised there isn't a megathread about that already (there might be, I haven't looked.) I'm just being a nancy about it all anyway, my course is set with SN and I want to be ignorant and not read anything that might convince me otherwise lol. But I see a title like this, how can I *not* click on it? :pfff:
i personally like reading them so i have an idea what to expect. honestly its the whole sooner or later you go to sleep and if you do get rescued or change your mind or whatever youre still safe from irreversible damage that sold me on the whole thing. i was originally going to go with carfentanil. fentanyl's big brother lol. but that seemed impossible to get

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
There was a thread last year listing failures with SN and reasons why. Some members then went on to try again and were apparently successful on their second or even third attempt. So it is recorded in here somewhere already :hug:

• Love
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Let me put it this way, it's so hard to keep down they recommend prescription anti nausea medication and pain/anxiety meds

iu
The anti-emetics are recommended to prevent the expulsion of the poison once it is detected in the stomach. This nausea is not related to the taste or gag reflex issue you quoted above your response.

Reactions: alexit and falloutcarter13
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
so i have 20 mg of diazepam, whats a good amount to use with SN method?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
iu
The anti-emetics are recommended to prevent the expulsion of the poison once it is detected in the stomach. This nausea is not related to the taste or gag reflex issue you quoted above your response.
My words were "keep it down". I never refer to a gag reflex.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
There has been alot of people taking sips of this shit lately and I don't get it. To anyone tempted to take a sip, just read one of these threads and hopefully it changes your mind.
I know, right? It seems that almost every day there's a new post about someone sipping SN for some dumb reason or the other. Why are they doing this? SN is not camomile tea and sipping will NOT give you any idea of what the proper regimen feels like. Stop it!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlreadyGone, autumnal, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person