• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I guarantee one of the spammers here was a bbc reporter. It's not difficult to get an account here and that's why we should distrust rando newbies who spam for sources.
But it's probably too late now, wasn't mds the last reliable well-known source? (I'm not actually asking, my method isnt sn anyway)
I feel for all of you who need this, as I see the availability melting away daily. Fuck the BBC
Exactly. I feel awful when people come to my DMs begging for a source and saying how much pain they're in, but it's important to protect the (relatively) painless methods :/

Frustrating as all hell since the BBC is CLEARLY more interested in making a flashy media piece. It's always so much more riveting when they call it a "death kit" and shove a camera in a man's face to publicly confront him… because that'll do so much for suicide prevention 🙄

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Luckily was able to order before this came out but I'm worried about being doxed if they investigate. Its hard enough trying to hide your ctb intentions from people and now anyone who ordered might be exposed. Fantastic.
Don't think that will happen. They're more interested in the supplier than in punishing suicidal people actively by exposing them.

One thing that is on my mind ever since I came here: young people in there teenage might have huge crisis due to known reasons (hormonal change, finding identity, first love or not finding a first love, breakup etc.) Merely hormons can cause extreme mood swings but once things are settled, this is over.
I personally find it borderline to send a young person that might very likely recover from the turmoil of the teen years poison so they can end their lives. Just because it is so natural to have major crisis at this age.
That s one point where I understand the families who are desperate for their loss.

Last edited:
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Don't think that will happen. They're more interested in the supplier than in punishing suicidal people actively by exposing them.
They obtained information on the previous supplier IC's customers and sent out police to carry out welfare checks. They weren't always discreet about it at all, sometimes in very damaging ways.

That is why I suggest that all customers prepare themselves for the possibility of a visit. I hope it doesn't come to that but precaution is never a bad thing.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
They obtained information on the previous supplier it's customers and sent out police to carry out welfare checks. They weren't always discreet about it at all, sometimes in very damaging ways.
😳... now that is abusive. Do you know anyone who got contacted by police?

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Thoughts on still getting your SN if you ordered from MDS just before the BBC caught up with him? As it seems like he's still in business - so I'm hoping he is still posting out existing SN orders.

Reactions: Meteora
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Thoughts on still getting your SN if you ordered from MDS just before the BBC caught up with him? As it seems like he's still in business - so I'm hoping he is still posting out existing SN orders.
It's not mds anymore it's dmc

Reactions: peacefulexit
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
I find it a little funny to read how you idealize a person who simply makes money on something that you cannot buy in your own country. Technically, he doesn't even break the law, since we don't have a ban on NaNO2. He's less concerned with pro-choice interests and more concerned with the ability to sell anonymously ;0

Of course, I am for people to be able to make a choice. But what we have, he can sell to anyone, profiting from people who are not able to think rationally at one time or another. (Do we all agree that some teenagers commit thoughtless suicides that could have been avoided?). That is why, even in those countries where euthanasia is allowed, you must first undergo a procedure that will confirm the fact that you really want/need to die. It's like they've lost a pop star, honestly. He doesn't sell, someone else will ;)

It's more interesting whether they will now raise the whole history of his parcels, from the Ukrainian side it's unlikely.
PS: Just don't throw poop.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meteora
sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
So I'm just sitting watching the BBC news, reporting on Ukraine SN supply - naming a supplier. Talking about a pro-choice website… hmmm I wonder which one that might be…

Please BBC, do the right thing and try talking to some of us, rather than just one sided reporting.

On the plus side, at least you've just told us all that the SN is high quality. Nice lab results!
Unfortunately the BBC don't care, If they really did then they wouldn't even release this article, If anything all it's doing is degrading the use of alternative means for peaceful passing and the people that chose that option. They make such a harrowing story on such few CTB SN cases yet the case of painful traditional methods happening all the time remains more masked than it ever was. It that article was to be even remotely on someone that sold them high a quantity of benzos promoting the same outcome it wouldn't be published to the scale it was !!

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
They make such a harrowing story on such few CTB SN cases yet the case of painful traditional methods happening all the time remains more masked than it ever was.
Like jumping for example, why are they targeting SN this much in comparison to other methods that are still more common.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Unfortunately the BBC don't care, If they really did then they wouldn't even release this article, If anything all it's doing is degrading the use of alternative means for peaceful passing and the people that chose that option. They make such a harrowing story on such few CTB SN cases yet the case of painful traditional methods happening all the time remains more masked than it ever was. It that article was to be even remotely on someone that sold them high a quantity of benzos promoting the same outcome it wouldn't be published to the scale it was !!
Yeah it just makes a good read for them 'online sucide forum where people are given poison to go die' just draws the crowd. Nothing to do with actually helping people.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
when will "suicide prevention" ever be about solving the problem and not just banning peaceful methods. they are so pro-life they'd rather ppl die by hanging, jumping, guns, etc than SN
If the problem is material they will just say work hard and you can solve it

If the problem is mental they will just send you to the psych ward and give you pills. Unfortunately mental health treatment is probably the most underdeveloped area in science. We just pump people full of "happy" pills and expect them to recover. Mental health problems can only be "managed" to a degree. Full remission from a problem is very rare. Unfortunately this is the world we live in today. Perhaps when the world was much simpler people had less mental problems but idk

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Why are some people so stupid? Why do they talk so publicly about sources if they know that this forum is being watched by "heroes and saviors"? It's kind of inconsiderate for those who have no method.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Why are some people so stupid? Why do they talk so publicly about sources if they know that this forum is being watched by "heroes and saviors"? It's kind of inconsiderate for those who have no method.
Well usually reasonable and well established members here won't give out sources to new members and posting their full websites and names is banned. But a few do go under the radar so you never know

But this guy was outed because bbc themselves ordered from him

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
when will "suicide prevention" ever be about solving the problem and not just banning peaceful methods. they are so pro-life they'd rather ppl die by hanging, jumping, guns, etc than SN
That's right. They don't give a damn. Bc they only care for themselves or are retarded.
Imo that's one reason assisted suicide for ppl with mental health issues is almost inexistent. My assumption is, as long as suicide is "private" nobody has to question themselves. They just pity us.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd