• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
imo the news media NY times took down N from D, A UK news organization took down kenneth law. this is the bbc another news media organization taking out the last remaining SN source. The media are pure evil.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hopefully that isn't the end of the source, I'm glad I got mine when I did— especially with news about the purity. Best of luck to anyone still waiting on it

This is why we don't go giving the sources to everyone spam asking for them….
It boggles my mind. It seems like people here think we are in some secret club or something the way they so openly discuss sources. . No we are exposed to the world. Plus that dumb video brought countless news organizations, pro-lifers etc who are constantly watching everything we post.

imo the news media NY times took down N from D , A UK news organization took down kenneth law. this is the bbc another news media organization taking out the last remaining SN source. The media are pure evil.

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
So it's 100percent MDS? Going by the article above he also sold the other bits needed for the sn method - but this wasn't advertised on the store…

"Our investigation found that Zakutenko has been selling the same chemical since at least November 2020.
He also offers three different prescription medicines, referred to in online suicide guides."
Thats MDS alright they show the package in the video is exactly what i got when i ordered from them

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It infuriates me how they just wasted SN like that, and the fact that they are going in bad faith in an attempt to shut down a source for SN. Even I preferred to get SN but ever since last year's fiasco with IC and KL, I have since abandoned that route. Unfortunately, I may end up choosing a brutal method, not because I prefer said method, but if I was in an ideal world with no restrictions, no risk of intervention or interference, then I would absolutely choose a peaceful method. Sadly, the reality that we live in is not that utopic, far from it actually. Therefore, I'm going to choose a reliable and accessible method to me, even if it is a brutal and traumatic method. Furthermore, yes, it would suck whenever I do go through with my decision in the future, whenever that is, but I will not and cannot risk compromising my attempt that would result in failure, nor will I go out of my way just to appease others (mainly the former). I explained this in another thread in detail.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have huge sympathy for the victims but this just sounds stupid. Why were the victims on this website in the first place? What caused them to buy a chemical? "No nooo the website is the problem blah blah blah"
Holy shit if it didn't exist they would just ctb anyways by hanging or jumping or whatever is available in UK. But noo let's blame the methods and the website that gives them out without actually addressing anything that might have been a reason for them to seek suicide. Literally, not a single sentence about the victims mental health, their struggle, their mental situation etc it's all just let's blame it on the website etc. this is on par for bbc and other pro life media like that.

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
"Oh wow. Oh wowowowowowo--" -live journalist man reaction
Capture
Wyell I didn't finish high school but I guess the big thin red spike=very potent product?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Geengezondementalit
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I have an order en route from them so I'm really hoping that the US doesn't pay too much attention to this news. This source was my greatest hope and now I have to worry about a package getting confiscated and my information possibly looked into if the source gets raided.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have an order en route from them so I'm really hoping that the US doesn't pay too much attention to this news. This source was my greatest hope and now I have to worry about a package getting confiscated and my information possibly looked into if the source gets raided.
If you get it prepare for a welfare check. If it's anything like Kenneth law then they will welfare check almost in all countries where they shipped to

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
If you get it prepare for a welfare check. If it's anything like Kenneth law then they will welfare check almost in all countries where they shipped to
I don't know if this has been asked somewhere before but is there any advice on what to say in this situation? I've been through welfare checks before but certainly not when the other party knows I'm in possession of a deadly chemical.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I don't know if this has been asked somewhere before but is there any advice on what to say in this situation? I've been through welfare checks before but certainly not when the other party knows I'm in possession of a deadly chemical.
Just say you threw it away or never got it. It's legal so there shouldn't be a problem. Hide it good if they insist on coming in ask for a warrant. Basically just deny everything and they will go away. At least that's what I did but my parents let them in to search my room but I hid it good so they just left lmao

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Just say you threw it away or never got it. It's legal so there shouldn't be a problem. Hide it good if they insist on coming in ask for a warrant. Basically just deny everything and they will go away. At least that's what I did but my parents let them in to search my room but I hid it good so they just left lmao
Sounds good. I was already planning to pretend "throw it away" because my boyfriend found out. Perhaps he can vouch for me? Just hoping it gets here at all at this point.

Reactions: DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Mine is currently shipping overseas, I'm hoping I don't need to start looking into very tall buildings with roof access.
There will always be another source unless the customs ban it,
Sounds good. I was already planning to pretend "throw it away" because my boyfriend found out. Perhaps he can vouch for me? Just hoping it gets here at all at this point.
if it's shipped it should get there

• Yay!
Reactions: underthedatetree
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
cant-have-nothing-cant.gif

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You would still need to do a bit of digging to find the source, but they've made it much easier.

I wonder if the release of this article deliberately coincided with increased support for the assisted dying bill ? Maybe the BBC are displaying a covert political stance…

If you watch BBC news at 10 on iPlayer - starts just before 24 minutes.

Hmmm, yeah but bear in mind Tantacrul used a bunch of pseudonyms when refering to this forum and the last time I looked at the poll someone ran (on how people found their way here,) it was well into the 700's. People and especially young people know how to use the internet! I bet they'll find it and here in a matter of minutes.

I read the article and... 5 parcels a week to the UK? That should be an embarassing statistic to our government! A bare minimum of 5 people a week are so desperate to kill themselves, they'll risk buying a chemical and getting a welfare check to do it. And, that's just one seller.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Knew this guy would get caught!! Nearly every new thread recently has been mentioning him so it was inevitable. I said it last week that he is the new Ken Law because he's got greedy and his name/website is plastered all over here.

Ridiculously easy for authorities to track him down.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I really hope this doesn't lead to global wellness checks like what happened with IC. It surprised me that someone would be willing to sell SN after all that went down with IC and I wondered how much the seller knew.

Those of you who ordered, you'd better prepare yourselves for the (hopefully slim) possibility of a visit.
I think it might happen again, considering if people bought from MDS across the world. This is why I'm glad I bought from a local chemical supplier, very low chance of getting any visit at all.
Knew this guy would get caught!! Nearly every new thread recently has been mentioning him so it was inevitable. I said it last week that he is the new Ken Law because he's got greedy and his name/website is plastered all over here.

Ridiculously easy for authorities to track him down.
It was only a matter of time before the source would get caught with how much attention it was getting.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Hopefully that isn't the end of the source, I'm glad I got mine when I did— especially with news about the purity. Best of luck to anyone still waiting on it

This is why we don't go giving the sources to everyone spam asking for them….
I guarantee one of the spammers here was a bbc reporter. It's not difficult to get an account here and that's why we should distrust rando newbies who spam for sources.
But it's probably too late now, wasn't mds the last reliable well-known source? (I'm not actually asking, my method isnt sn anyway)
I feel for all of you who need this, as I see the availability melting away daily. Fuck the BBC

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I guarantee one of the spammers here was a bbc reporter. It's not difficult to get an account here and that's why we should distrust rando newbies who spam for sources.
But it's probably too late now, wasn't mds the last reliable well-known source? (I'm not actually asking, my method isnt sn anyway)
I feel for all of you who need this, as I see the availability melting away daily. Fuck the BBC
That's my theory too, I had a feeling that one of these accounts were law enforcement or a reporter from the BBC. I feel for those who've already ordered and their package being shipped out may be intercepted or something, it's a real possibility now with this source being taken down.

Maybe, sources shouldn't be so loosely given out anymore.

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
He still could only be judged by Ukrainian law not by UK law or any other countries law. I doubt that Ukraine will care so much about a guy selling a legal substance. They have a lot of other problems there.
It's not that simple. You can find numerous extraditions of people for committing crimes without ever setting a foot in the country they were extradited to. Especially with how important internet has become this is more common than ever.

I also don't know if Ukraine will care so much either, but in these times Ukraine is probably more willing than ever to extradite people to their allies. I think it's all gonna depend on how much pressure will come from the UK (or another western country). If the pressure is gonna be high enough, they will arrest and extradite him in a heartbeat I think.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I also don't know if Ukraine will care so much either, but in these times Ukraine is probably more willing than ever to extradite people to their allies.
That's a question of local law again. It's not that simple. We can only follow this case and see what's happening.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
That's my theory too, I had a feeling that one of these accounts were law enforcement or a reporter from the BBC. I feel for those who've already ordered and their package being shipped out may be intercepted or something, it's a real possibility now with this source being taken down.

Maybe, sources shouldn't be so loosely given out anymore.
They will be monitoring daily, 100%

Maybe the mods need to make it more difficult to view content so easily?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
That's a question of local law again. It's not that simple. We can only follow this case and see what's happening.
the thing is that ukraine needs the support coming from the uk and of course the u.s. so if the eu or whoever complains even just a little, i'm sure zelensky would have them shut down right away. another thing that bothers me about the article is that they claim he advertised on this site? can that be true?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
the thing is that ukraine needs the support coming from the uk and of course the u.s. so if the eu or whoever complains even just a little, i'm sure zelensky would have them shut down right away.
Ukraine might possibly "fall" easily in that case. We can only wait and see. It's difficult.

another thing that bothers me about the article is that they claim he advertised on this site? can that be true?
That's a good question. I've not noticed any "advertisements"