• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
So I'm just sitting watching the BBC news, reporting on Ukraine SN supply - naming a supplier. Talking about a pro-choice website… hmmm I wonder which one that might be…

Please BBC, do the right thing and try talking to some of us, rather than just one sided reporting.

On the plus side, at least you've just told us all that the SN is high quality. Nice lab results!

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
So I'm just sitting watching the BBC news, reporting on Ukraine SN supply - naming a supplier. Talking about a pro-choice website… hmmm I wonder which one that might be…

Please BBC, do the right thing and try talking to some of us, rather than just one sided reporting.

On the plus side, at least you've just told us all that the SN is high quality. Nice lab results!
Nope, I saw that, they definitely said a pro-suicide forum.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Why would they 'out' a source?!! That's SO stupid. Do they not realise that suicidal people will also read their articles? Including minors? It makes me almost laugh how these massive organisations are far less responsible and discreet than a suicide discussion forum! One of the first reports I saw on SN was from the police. They'd taken pictures of the entire kit- including the antiemetics used. Like- thanks! I'll stick them on my list. What are these people thinking?!!

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023

Why would they do this? I have SN on order from MDS so hopefully it makes it ok to the UK. SEND A LINK OR ANYTHING I can't find anything online supporting this.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Why would they 'out' a source?!! That's SO stupid. Do they not realise that suicidal people will also read their articles? Including minors? It makes me almost laugh how these massive organisations are far less responsible and discreet than a suicide discussion forum! One of the first reports I saw on SN was from the police. They'd taken pictures of the entire kit- including the antiemetics used. Like- thanks! I'll stick them on my list. What are these people thinking?!!
This ! Media screws themselves up in their asses again.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You would still need to do a bit of digging to find the source, but they've made it much easier.

I wonder if the release of this article deliberately coincided with increased support for the assisted dying bill ? Maybe the BBC are displaying a covert political stance…
Why would they do this? I have SN on order from MDS so hopefully it makes it ok to the UK. SEND A LINK OR ANYTHING I can't find anything online supporting this.
If you watch BBC news at 10 on iPlayer - starts just before 24 minutes.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Oh bugger. My mistake then..
Newsreader:"(guy's name) is known to promote his services on a pro-suicide forum".

Reporter:"We contacted (guys name) pretending to be nervous about buying. He told us he sends 5 parcels a week to the UK(shows a message received on phone screen). And he'll write anything we want on a customs form"

The BBC report also referred to the guy who took SN and died 2yrs ago, who has been mentioned in news reports before, probably bought from Kenneth Law(who they also mentioned). His father was interviewed again. The reporter said, in reference to the son :
"A well known suicide forum told him where to get it, how to use it".
They named the guy, but not the website.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
When all these motherfuckers who are so hell bent and against suicide end up in extreme suffering regardless of cause then I bet then they'll wish they had a peaceful way to die instead waiting till your old as fuck just to finally have the permission to die. When SN is finally not possible to get I wonder if they'll want to start banning ropes, knives, cars, trains, hell even buildings. Ever since SN became known all these pro-life cunts can't grasp that most suicides aren't even done by SN and it's only a minority that uses it. I cannot honestly grasp how they think banning SN for good is somehow going to stop suicides. Like what in the fuck.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
When all these motherfuckers who are so hell bent and against suicide end up in extreme suffering regardless of cause then I bet then they'll wish they had a peaceful way to die instead waiting till your old as fuck just to finally have the permission to die. When SN is finally not possible to get I wonder if they'll want to start banning ropes, knives, cars, trains, hell even buildings. Ever since SN became known all these pro-life cunts can't grasp that most suicides aren't even done by SN and it's only a minority that uses it. I cannot honestly grasp how they think banning SN for good is somehow going to stop suicides. Like what in the fuck.
Ironically enough it seems the pro-lifers have more SN than anyone since they love to order it and be like "zomg this was sooo easy to order I can't believe someone sent it to my door" although it'll probably be expired by the time they realise how bad life can suck and need to use it themselves.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Sigh. We can confirm everything about the parcel is right. This is about MdS. This is exactly how ours was packaged including the extra tab on the vacuum sealed portion with the chemical info. At least now the daily threads questioning the purity of it and insisting those of us that have posted about it are shills can finally go away. It was admittedly infuriating seeing all the recent threads doubting the purity while they linked or mentioned our testing thread we put hours into.(not to mention f*cking up our name. Honestly seems a few pro-lifers came in here to seed uncertainty about this SN source recently.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I really hope this doesn't lead to global wellness checks like what happened with IC. It surprised me that someone would be willing to sell SN after all that went down with IC and I wondered how much the seller knew.

Those of you who ordered, you'd better prepare yourselves for the (hopefully slim) possibility of a visit.

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
The BBC website report unfortunately calls this a suicide forum. If you don't want to go to the website, here's the text:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68347415

Poison seller tied to suicide forum tracked down by BBC

A Ukrainian man selling a poison thought to be linked to at least 130 UK deaths has been identified by the BBC.
Leonid Zakutenko advertised his services on a website promoting suicide and he told an undercover reporter he sends five parcels a week to the UK.
He has been supplying the same substance as Canadian Kenneth Law, who was arrested last year and is now facing 14 murder charges.
Mr Zakutenko denied the claims when challenged by the BBC.
He was tracked down to his home in Kyiv and denied that he sold the deadly chemical, which the BBC is choosing not to name.
However, our investigation found that he has been supplying the substance for years.

The chemical can legally be sold in the UK, but only to companies using it for a legitimate purpose.
Suppliers must not sell to customers unless they have carried out basic checks on what the substance is to be used for.
It can prove fatal if ingested in even small doses.

'Contemptible'

Zakutenko was described as a "contemptible and evil human being" by the family of twin sisters Linda and Sarah, who died in London last year after the Ukranian supplied them with poison.
Linda was given "easy access to a 'death kit' for a few pounds" after finding out about the seller on a well-known suicide forum, according to sister Helen Kite.
She described her sisters, 54, as "intelligent, caring and articulate".

line

If you've been affected by the issues in this story, help and support is available via the BBC Action Line
line

Ms Kite said that the lack of action by the authorities to prevent her sisters and many others getting access to the chemical was "a national disgrace".
The chemical Zakutenko sells is openly discussed on the forum used by Linda, with members advising one another on how to buy and then use it.
The chemical may be linked to more than 130 UK deaths since 2019, according to scientist Prof Amrita Ahluwalia, an expert in vascular pharmacology at Queen Mary University of London.
She analysed blood and other samples from people who had died, which were sent to her from pathologists and police around the UK.
Image source, Lee Durant
Image caption,
Prof Ahluwalia's analysis indicates more than 130 deaths could have been caused by the chemical
Of 187 tests she found 71% showed high traces of the chemical, indicating that at least 133 people may have died as a result of ingesting it.

"Something needs to be done," Prof Ahluwalia said.
"With what it's being used for, there has to be a full investigation of the issues. It has to be regulated so that its use is for its intended purposes."

Murder charges

Chef Kenneth Law was arrested in Canada in May 2023 and has now been charged with 14 counts of murder and of aiding suicide..
He is thought to have sold the chemical more than 1,200 times to buyers in 40 countries around the world and is linked to at least 93 deaths in the UK.
Our investigation found that Zakutenko has been selling the same chemical since at least November 2020.
He also offers three different prescription medicines, referred to in online suicide guides.
He even briefly promoted his service on the same suicide forum as Mr Law.
Since then, users have passed on his contact details through direct messages.

Image caption,
Zakutenko was confronted in Kyiv by the BBC
We traced Zakutenko to a small flat in a Soviet-era tower block in Ukraine's capital, Kyiv.
We challenged him outside his local post office where he had been posting more parcels.
We asked him why he was sending a poisonous chemical to people who wanted to end their lives.
"That is a lie," he told us, before putting his hand over our camera and trying to walk away.
We know that at least one of the parcels contained the chemical because we placed an order that day and received a tracking number shortly after Zakuetenko left the post office.
When asked what he had to say to the families of the dead, he replied: "I don't understand what you are talking about".

Firmer action

David Parfett's son Tom, 22, bought the same chemical from Kenneth Law, and used it to end his life in October 2021.
Mr Parfett now campaigns to shut down the suicide forum and stop sellers like Zakutenko.
The British authorities have known about the chemical and the online trade since at least September 2020, when they were alerted by a coroner who examined the death of 23 year-old Joe Nihill.

Image caption,
Tom Parfett and Joe Nihill
The coroner wrote to police, the chief coroner and a chemical supplier warning them about the lethal trade in the substance.
Since then, coroners across England have written to different government departments on at least five occasions recommending action be taken about the chemical and the suicide forum.
Mr Parfett bought a consignment from Zakutenko in December 2023 because he wanted to test the system to see if the authorities would intercept the parcel.
He had a "welfare check" from police a few days after placing the order, but he still received the chemical within weeks and did not receive another police visit.
"I still can't believe that was happening today, with everything we know now about the number of deaths," said Mr Parfett.
Similar welfare checks on UK buyers were carried out after Kenneth Law was arrested in Canada.
The National Crime Agency has confirmed that there are cases of people - who bought the substance from Law - dying after police had carried out welfare checks.
"Such cases are addressed by police forces in line with their policies and national guidelines," a spokesperson said.
Image source, Facebook
Image caption,
Kenneth Law traded on the same forum as Zakutenko and is linked to at least 93 deaths in the UK
Mr Parfett and Ms Kite are both calling for firmer action to be taken against the forum where their loved ones Tom and Linda found out about the chemical.
Ms Kite described the site as "an abomination, preying, unimpeded by the authorities, on the most vulnerable and causing untold misery and suffering for those left behind".
The government says the new Online Safety Act, which became law last year should help restrict access to this kind of forum.

I edited it to remove the images.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
So it's 100percent MDS? Going by the article above he also sold the other bits needed for the sn method - but this wasn't advertised on the store…

"Our investigation found that Zakutenko has been selling the same chemical since at least November 2020.
He also offers three different prescription medicines, referred to in online suicide guides."

Reactions: BrainShower