• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
I would like to CTB Sooner than later as I am really struggling to keep going.
I don't have access to N or SN (not sure if I am fan of the later one).Therefore, I was thinking of alternative CTB methods. I was wondering, could it work if I get in a large bath tub filled with water and take huge amounts of drugs to knock me out? I can access to Xanax (Alprazonam), Diazepam, Modafinil, Zoplicone, Oxycodone, Dihydrocodeine, Zolpidem etc… Could these help me to cause me a coma and drown in the water? Could this be an effective method? What drug combo would be the best to help me drown in the water peacefully? Many thanks

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
That's how Matthew Perry died.

The biggest issue with those drugs listed is you would likely vomit them up before passing out.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I was also wondering, if there are any medications or combination of things that can be taken, that will help decrease the amount of pain and suffering during drowning

For myself, I have considered drowning at the river. If anyone knows what could be taken (realistically, that can be obtained somewhat easily) to make drowning less painful, please share. Thanks

And @findmybridgesocal, does it mean he committed suicide? I never followed the case much, so not sure if it was accidental, or did he intended to CTB

M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
That's how Matthew Perry died.

The biggest issue with those drugs listed is you would likely vomit them up before passing out.
Would you recommend different drugs or a method for not vomiting the drugs before I pass out?

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
You're right Sanction my understanding is Perry's death was most likely an accident and not suicide. He was an extremely heavy drug used though. He said at one point in his life he was taking over 40 Vicodin a day.

Mugen you could maybe try reading the opioid mega thread for ideas and info.

• Informative
Reactions: Mugen and sanction
M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
You're right Sanction my understanding is Perry's death was most likely an accident and not suicide. He was an extremely heavy drug used though. He said at one point in his life he was taking over 40 Vicodin a day.

Mugen you could maybe try reading the opioid mega thread for ideas and info.
Thanks fo your reply. I am new here and I seem not to be able to find the search function. Could you kindly post the link here? Thanks.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I would like to CTB Sooner than later as I am really struggling to keep going.
I don't have access to N or SN (not sure if I am fan of the later one).Therefore, I was thinking of alternative CTB methods. I was wondering, could it work if I get in a large bath tub filled with water and take huge amounts of drugs to knock me out? I can access to Xanax (Alprazonam), Diazepam, Modafinil, Zoplicone, Oxycodone, Dihydrocodeine, Zolpidem etc… Could these help me to cause me a coma and drown in the water? Could this be an effective method? What drug combo would be the best to help me drown in the water peacefully? Many thanks
I too am exploring this method. It seems like it's possible but results may vary…:(

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
The only way I would try and OD on prescription drugs is via DDMP method.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
i took over 100 benzos and would have drowned if i wasnt pulled from the water. idk about a bathtub but i couldnt move, i felt calm and didnt really care even after mouthfuls of water. definitely would have died if i wasnt pulled from the water.
Would you recommend different drugs or a method for not vomiting the drugs before I pass out?
diazepam and xanax shouldnt make you vomit

Reactions: Mugen