• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
I have done one succesful practise run with partial using my bathrobe belt and a pair of socks. I attached the belt to a clothes rack on wheels, lifted both my knees of the ground and next thing I know I wake up on the floor with the rack fallen over. No idea how long I was out but my throat did hurt when swallowing and the tip of my tongue as well so I must have bitten it a bit.

To be honest, I had not expected to pass out so quickly. I somehow had turned myself on my back and maybe even loosend the noose, but all while being unconsious. The belt did not leave any visible marks. So as a practise run it turned out ok.

But not as a reliable set up, so I bought a braided polypropylene 10 mm. Strong enough to cary my weight and long enough to ancor onto something sturdy. I have an attic in my house with very strong wooden beams, high enough to do full suspension even. I tried to pass out using te rope but no succes. The rope hurts a lot and I can't seem to block the cartoid arteties. It will probably also leave visible marks if I don't succeed.

So now I am thinking of tying bathrobe belt and rope together, using the flemish bend. Hopefully I will quickly lose consciousness again with the robe belt and socks.

Will this be reliable, as in, will it hold? My weight is 52 kg. Of course I will test the set up by pulling with my full weight.

Will the slip knot tighten enough to make sure I stay unconsious when using the robe belt in a partial set up? Or should I just put up with more pain/fighting SI and do full suspension?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Smooth fabric is going to be more slippery so it could untie itself, but with rope its rough and grips itself and easier to tie so less likely to untie

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I have done one succesful practise run with partial using my bathrobe belt and a pair of socks. I attached the belt to a clothes rack on wheels, lifted both my knees of the ground and next thing I know I wake up on the floor with the rack fallen over. No idea how long I was out but my throat did hurt when swallowing and the tip of my tongue as well so I must have bitten it a bit.

To be honest, I had not expected to pass out so quickly. I somehow had turned myself on my back and maybe even loosend the noose, but all while being unconsious. The belt did not leave any visible marks. So as a practise run it turned out ok.

But not as a reliable set up, so I bought a braided polypropylene 10 mm. Strong enough to cary my weight and long enough to ancor onto something sturdy. I have an attic in my house with very strong wooden beams, high enough to do full suspension even. I tried to pass out using te rope but no succes. The rope hurts a lot and I can't seem to block the cartoid arteties. It will probably also leave visible marks if I don't succeed.

So now I am thinking of tying bathrobe belt and rope together, using the flemish bend. Hopefully I will quickly lose consciousness again with the robe belt and socks.

Will this be reliable, as in, will it hold? My weight is 52 kg. Of course I will test the set up by pulling with my full weight.

Will the slip knot tighten enough to make sure I stay unconsious when using the robe belt in a partial set up? Or should I just put up with more pain/fighting SI and do full suspension?
If you want a more sturdy anchor point to just use your robe tie then use a doorframe pull-up bar. The best ones are the internal door frame ones because you can secure it at any height within the doorframe. The Flemish bend knot is just gonna add an extra failure point that you ideally wanna avoid.

Reactions: Pass
P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
the robe belt turns out not to be an option. It started to tear up. Damn, now I have no other option than the rope which doesn't seem to make me pass out when I apply pressure. I know this is a method a lot of people struggle with, but I got my hopes up with one time succes I achieved with the belt and sock combo