• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I was wondering, if I ended up ctbing in my bedroom, if I barricade the door with my desk and other things and put a note on the outside of my door saying something along the lines of "please don't come in, call the police" will it prevent loved ones from seeing my body, or would they just try to break in and save me instead of calling police? Also locking the door. I just really don't want anyone to see me and be traumatized. I also heard about being able to send a scheduled message to authorities?

gonefornow

gonefornow

Feb 4, 2024
I dont think that would stop anyone from trying to get in. It *might* prevent people from getting in but it wont necessarily stop anyone from trying get in

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
if it is absolutely dire like ctbying in a few hours i would do the same as you, if not i do recommend doing something that traumatises people as less as possible, but im afraid a "do not enter note" wont stop your family from barging in.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom