• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
I need some advice on how to CTB with BC. How much to take, if I should do it on an empty stomach, other things I should do to prepare, things like that.
I don't have access to SN; I know that that is most people's preferred method. I have access to 500g of BC, and I hope that will be sufficient. I've attempted with 25g of BC in the past, which obviously didn't work. Would 50g or 75g be enough to CTB? There isn't a lot of research on it that I can find. I'm hoping that one of you could point me in the right direction.

Reactions: Flailure 513282
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There isn't much information available, and what there is seems to be wildly inconsistent. Wikipedia suggests that around 1 gram is fatal for a human, which obviously doesn't match your experience, whereas other sources (for non-human animals) suggest the dose would need to be as high as 1 gram per kg of body weight. Toxicity seems also to be influenced by diet.

Can you obtain something whose toxicity is better documented?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a thread, idk if it contains much more info. Barium Method is unreliable imo.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Barium toxicity works by displacing potassium, leading to dysregulation of cellular membrane potentials, hypokalemia and inhibiting excitability of muscle fibres, eventually resulting in flaccid paralysis and respiratory collapse/cardiac arrhythmia.

A 175lb human contains about 140g of potassium on average so it seems like you'd need to consume way more than the amount claimed on Wikipedia to reach a fatal level but it seems highly variable between individuals:

I'd agree with the other commenters that this seems unreliable and like it would require a massive dose probably leading to really unpleasant GI and other symptoms.

Last edited: