• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
What do you use in the shower? Bar soap or shower gel? Do you switch between soaps/showers gels, or maybe you've been buying and using same products in the last couple of years? Do you have any favourite brand/fragrance?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Thank you for the wholesome topic lol.

Much prefer shower gel, can't really explain why other than bar soaps are weird to me.

I like lavender and eucalyptis but I'll take whatever I can get .-.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Using both. Switching whenever I feel like it.
I'm not picky about the brand of shower gel; I just use whatever smells nice.

~~~
But shampoos, conditioners, products... it is a different story...

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Whatever I feel like using at the time. I am a sucker for homemade soaps/gels so I always buy way too many at local markets. šŸ˜…

As for fragrance, something fruity or earthy. Never big on floral smells.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Body wash with a loofah. I have to do everything in the shower using my wrists instead of my hands, because i have a skin condition on my hands that is triggered by them being wet for an extended period of time/any soap that isint for eczema ;-; ive gotten really used to it over the years though. I love any sweet/baked goods scentsss *w*
Gel is best for use but I find bars have a wider variety of scents. Honey smelling stuff is underrated.
i agree i love honey scent!! so relaxing, my shampoo is honey scent

• Hugs
Reactions: surroundedbydemons
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I use gel but I am thinking about going back to bar and still also using gel

I see so many soap making videos now with scents that I actually like and a bigger bar

I like anything food scented when it comes to hygiene products or perfume/colognes

but I know that it will make my shower routine a lot longer than it already is if I start collecting bar soaps because if I have multiple shower gels available I wash separately with each one I have and then I exfoliate separately with each one I have

I think this is now called an "everything shower" but I doubt it since I am not doing either of these routines

*insert Patrick Bateman morning routine video*
(I am too lazy to add it)

• Love
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I use body wash gel, mostly organic products.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I use shower gel though I only try to do so sparingly because I don't want to waste it. When I'm in a hotel I make sure to waste all the soap and shampoo that I can.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
i have a skin condition on my hands that is triggered by them being wet for an extended period of time/any soap that isint for eczema ;-; ive gotten really used to it over the years though
I can feel you...
I developed eczema on my hands 5 years ago seemingly out of nowhere. I always get it whenever it is windy or I am in a dry climate...
(Thank you for reminding me to put cream on my hands lul)

• Hugs
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Crate 61 soap bars (in a soap bag) and Faith in Nature shampoo bars.

I also jazz the shower up occasionally with a nice smelling shower steamer!

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I use scented shower gel to clean most of my body and I use a non-scented bar of soap to clean my nether regions.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Unscented bar soap for sensitive skin. The world is already harsh the soap doesn't have to be.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Shower gel is very much preferred. I drop things a lot, especially now. its out of my control. I've slipped on one too many soap bars and busted my body up, but I will sometimes be forced to use soap bars if i dont have money.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(į“—_ į“—怂)
Nov 25, 2023
Unscented shower gel.
Bar soaps get soaked and become messy

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
BABW shower gel, get it on sale for cheap. Bar soap is a pain and harder to direct.