• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Yesterday I was about to write a post here when it happened, I started crying and feeling that slight panic, feeling confused. Then I felt the plants in front of me were screaming, stuck in the pot against their will, mad at me. The light from the Nintendo Switch started to blink and it was a confirmation that the plants were angry and now communicating with the machines at home.

I feel like I failed. These symptoms are not gone and I don't even know what they are anymore. The psychiatrist had said: "You are not psychotic, you just had a psychotic episode". My current psychologist doesn't think it's psychosis but rather that is something stress induced. I don't know what my problem is and I know these things don't make sense but even after the incident is over, I can't trust the objects around me.

I keep looking at the plants, waiting for them to do something. I cried for them, didn't want to hurt them, it wasn't on purpose, I don't know what I did but I am sorry!