• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

All rule changes that have been implemented since December regarding the content that's allowed on this plattform have been reverted. That means as of today we're back to normal. The Suicide Questions subforum and the archive have been merged into one section again. The previously announced restrictions don't apply anymore, that thread has been locked. I think it's the right time to undo these changes and as I've said in my previous announcement, they've been temporary to begin with.

Sincerely,
RainAndSadness

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Wonderful news! This forum is a true haven for those afflicted where the truth of dark realities can be acknowledged in an open and honest way and where freedom of minds and choice is celebrated. This forum is not the cause of such dark realities, for such exists outside in the way the world works.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! 👏👏👏

I'm delighted to hear we're courageously defending the freedom of expression for pro-choicers even in the face of vicious attacks by sinister forces like NYT, PBS, Fixthe26 lynch mob and others.

Keep up the good work, administrators!

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Glad everything is back like it was :D. I hope everything is doing okay for you Rain, it seems like all the pro-lifers are attacking you specifically. So many people find comfort on here all thanks to you and the team.

Cheers for Pro-choice!

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Glad everything is back like it was :D. I hope everything is doing okay for you Rain, it seems like all the pro-lifers are attacking you specifically. So many people find comfort on here all thanks to you and the team.

Cheers for Pro-choice!
Where are the attacks? Twitter? Mind pm'ing me?

Reactions: lmon