• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
It's been about 6 weeks since I was sectioned by the police. I'm still suffering, my bf knows all about it. He gave me a couple of weeks of partially pretending to care, and now it's back to normal. Pressuring me to go out, making me deal with all his crap, forcing me to go back to work. (He knows I'm scared of people and outside) He can't even bring him self to pretend to care. Its never going to change. I know that leaving him wouldn't make me better, but would of been nice to have my last few weeks on earth to be a bit calmer. I've decided on the 11th Sept to disappear, and find a quiet spot outside somewhere and get this done. I know I'm a shit person and deserve this, but if he doesn't wanna deal with me, why can't he just let me go rather then pretend. It's so hard as he doesn't believe in mental illness, he thinks you just need to get over it and you will be fine. He as been spoken to by psychiatrists, mental health nurses, crisis team staff etc who have tried to explain and make him understand. But all that matters to him is money and getting what he wants. This is supposed to be my carer. Sorry vent over.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
You know its difficult..when you love and hate a person at the same time..
And not ready to let people go.
I hope a better solution can be found..as the time goes.