• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
today, literally 1-2 hours ago I tried to hang myself with a cable cord. like some other people would do, I said goodbye to all of my online friends with a picture of the noose (which, looking back I probably shouldn't have included) I only stood up and barely managed to untie it (I did it partially) because the pressure on my face was overwhelming.

once I calmed down, I went to say sorry to my friends, and I was blocked by one of the only people I've really been able to stand and not get tired while talking to for a while. I feel terrible, I'm not fully sure why they did but I can think of some possible reasons that are mostly my fault. I'm gonna miss them a lot and I feel so bad I definitely made them panic or something else negative I wish I wasn't so stupid I wish I didn't do that but it's my fault I only hope thwyll do well

god the way this is worded is so bad sorry I'm still not in a good headspace

• Hugs
Reactions: ToastInTheShell, the_path_of_sorrows, DoomValuer and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sounds like a fake friend. Whether you live or die it's better not to deal with them anymore for your own sake.

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, DoomValuer, lovedread and 3 others
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
Sounds like a fake friend. Whether you live or die it's better not to deal with them anymore for your own sake.
I'm sure he wasn't, we talked every day all the time and he was always so sweet and caring towards me and I also know he's not that well mentally either so it wad probably something to do with that

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sure he wasn't, we talked every day all the time and he was always so sweet and caring towards me and I also know he's not that well mentally either so it wad probably something to do with that
Hes probably just mad at you

• Love
Reactions: maidens
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
You have any other contact with him? Give it a couple days and apologize and ask if he's alright.

• Love
Reactions: Raindancer, maidens and divinemistress36
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
You have any other contact with him? Give it a couple days and apologize and ask if he's alright.
I don't, we talked on discord without any shared servers or friends & I don't have his username on any other socials, I'll just wait it out and if we never talk again I'll suck it up

• Aww..
Reactions: Abyssal
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Maybe it triggered him?

• Love
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
Maybe it triggered him?
I thought that was a possibility, but he did tell me he doesn't have any real triggers before so I wasn't sure

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
today, literally 1-2 hours ago I tried to hang myself with a cable cord. like some other people would do, I said goodbye to all of my online friends with a picture of the noose (which, looking back I probably shouldn't have included) I only stood up and barely managed to untie it (I did it partially) because the pressure on my face was overwhelming.

once I calmed down, I went to say sorry to my friends, and I was blocked by one of the only people I've really been able to stand and not get tired while talking to for a while. I feel terrible, I'm not fully sure why they did but I can think of some possible reasons that are mostly my fault. I'm gonna miss them a lot and I feel so bad I definitely made them panic or something else negative I wish I wasn't so stupid I wish I didn't do that but it's my fault I only hope thwyll do well

god the way this is worded is so bad sorry I'm still not in a good headspace
yeah, I think the picture was too much

• Love
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
yeah probably, I regret it so much I wish I could at least say sorry
thank you though
if you have a mutual friend, you can say sorry through them, other than that just give it time I don't think they will be mad for long

• Love
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
update, they added me again and I apologized & deleted the image but no response yet. thank you to everyone who replied, it was helpful šŸ«¶

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abyssal, ToastInTheShell, lostinwoe and 2 others