J

jmj2324

Sep 19, 2023
I think about it every day, some days more than others, but it is there with me every single day regardless of day or night. I can say that I feel it more intensely when I am in driving my car, and I think because it is a private place where I am fully alone with my thoughts and my desire to leave, and there is nobody beside me that I have to pretend to be ok in front of. I look at the wheels of trucks as I overtake or they pass me, and the desire to go under the truck is so strong within me, but I know I will never risk hurting/taking the life of an innocent person in my own attempt to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Afternoon to evening and night. I'm very not suicidal in the morning

• Hugs
dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
Immediately after waking up, in the nighttime when I'm alone, middle of the day at work/school. Basically, it comes in three waves.

• Hugs
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
when im not high time of the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: KillMeh and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have no specific time of the day when I feel suicidal the most. It depends on situations that are triggering it.

I have a constant desire to die but not always an urge to do it right away.

Reactions: KillMeh and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
It makes no difference to me.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Evening defintly

SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
The evenings are okay, I just feel sad and empty. But right when I wake up, or when it's night my mind feels heavy, I get constant thoughts of ending it all that makes it hard to think of anything else. It's just so tiring, I lash out at people because I can't handle my own thoughts. I hate it.

• Love
Reactions: Fernando_Pessoa
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's usually Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12am to 12am.

• Informative
Reactions: KillMeh
Fernando_Pessoa

Fernando_Pessoa

she/her
Apr 23, 2023
The mornings.
Always the mornings.
I dread the morning so much.

I can feel sort of okay some nights, but it almost always evaporates in the morning…
I've often thought about this subject and am so curious as to why it's so different for different people. I've come to the conclusion that it's most likely trauma related somehow. Just recently I've begun to think it's because I was born in the morning, and I really didn't want to come out of the cozy womb, and into this mad world.
I do wonder…

Oh and also I think it at least partially has to do with the fact that we go to a different realm when sleeping, then waking up brings back the harshness of reality, and all the sadness…
This is true for me anyway.
It's usually Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12am to 12am.
❤️
The evenings are okay, I just feel sad and empty. But right when I wake up, or when it's night my mind feels heavy, I get constant thoughts of ending it all that makes it hard to think of anything else. It's just so tiring, I lash out at people because I can't handle my own thoughts. I hate it.
I relate to this 100%.
I'm so exhausted.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
Honestly depends more on what my mind decides to torment me with. If I did have to pick a time, possibly night. I used to take solace in the later hours but now, when everyone's asleep and I'm still awake all alone.. it hurts. My mind telling me that no one is actually asleep, everyone's just ignoring me. That im not worth talking to and that I'm just being pitied.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Depends on events, but also late in the evening, or in the morning after waking up

phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
probably in the morning... I wake up feeling like crap and it either gets worse or better throughout the day..

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
As long as the sun shines , particularly when it is bright and clear. As it gets darker and quiet i feel peaceful and less depressed.

Reactions: Immensevoid
lost_

lost_

Jun 23, 2023
Off topic: Sorry for sounding stupid but how can I create my own posts?

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
For me its at night and when I wake up, at night its the only time I can be alone with my toughts and really reflect on how bad my day was and not listen to my parents arguing, when I wake up I just can´t find motivation to get out of bed

protector_iorek

protector_iorek

Sep 26, 2023
I feel the most suicidal most days in the very early morning. I can fall asleep at night okay usually, but I'll wake up very very early in the morning for no reason (like 4 or 5am). I know some people wake up that early for work or for exercise or because they prefer it.. but I don't need to start working until 8:30 or so, so waking up that early is just pure misery.

It's because of anxiety. Everyday I wake up afraid. The more fearful I feel the earlier I start to wake up with dread. I am afraid of my job everyday, of not "performing" well enough, of being fired, of someone noticing me not going above and beyond.

At least the nighttime is safe from work responsibilities, the morning is a time where the world is waking up, people are expecting from you or waiting on you (for work or school), you will be noticed whether you're missing or present, and the day is just waiting to JUDGE you.

lost_

lost_

Jun 23, 2023
I've been dead long ago. I have been fooling myself.

roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
10pm to 10am, i manage to let go of myself and everything in between those times

duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
Late at night, for me. Or just when I'm alone with my thoughts and I'm bored.

In the morning, I think about suicide a bit, since I wake up and feel like shit since I have to go to work, but I can't dwell on it because I have shit to do. Throughout the work day, I get bored and think about suicide, but there's people around, and I'm kept busy, so I dont dwell very hard on it then either. It's when I get home that it hits hard, when I'm too exhausted to do anything, and I remember how alone I am. It hits me then. Lately I've just been going to sleep at 6 pm because I just don't want to stay awake with all the bad thoughts in my head. It's miserable to stay awake

Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022
I feel suicidal all the time. It's worse later in the evening and early in the morning though because I have more time to think about it and nothing to distract me from these thoughts at these times.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I dont realy have any moment im more suicidal cause im thinking about suicide all day long. I just can't think about anything else. I would still say morning when i wake up and see that im unfortunately still alive

kvheeo

kvheeo

Apr 1, 2023
I suffer from insomnia. so definitely late at night, when I'm alone in the dark all the thoughts that I try to suppress during the day comes back.

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Whenever I try sleeping. I stay up for days at a time because how sick sleep makes me feel.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
right after waking up when i open my eyes and notice the morning sun shining in my bedroom

NoThoughtTooMany

NoThoughtTooMany

The worst
Aug 26, 2023
Whenever I am not dissociating or distracting myself from my current situation.

U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
In the middle of the night, when I have woken up for the 8th time or more that night and cannot sleep, that is when I am most suicidal but am too exhausted to do anything about it other than reach for more and more drugs to drug myself to sleep. If I manage to sleep somehow, I wake up and temporarily forget about how shitty my life is, and that is when my mood peaks. Gradually throughout the day I remember why I hate my life and my mood slowly tanks.