• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
i was 7 years old. i told a friend of mine that sometimes i feel like killing myself. she asked "you mean to commit suicide?!" in a very shocked manner. i asked "what's that?" she replied "to commit suicide is when you kill yourself." and i said "yep that's what i wanna do."

my first attempt was at 12. full suspension hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think it was when I was 11 and my parents started to separate. I mean I knew they definitely should divorce because of how terrible they were for each other but it still made me sad when I realized it made me very likely to end up divorced myself. This is also around the time I developed my first crush too.

justpeachyyyy

justpeachyyyy

May 14, 2024
I think even before I understood fully about the concept of death I knew I wanted out. I was 7 when my parents divorced and I was forced to live with my mom when I had wanted to live with my dad. My mom was abusive in every way and every day of living with her I wanted to run away or die.

M

Mersault

I use translate.
Apr 5, 2024
Professional passive suicidal since 10

FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
My first suicidal thought at 16 and my first attempt at 17 a few months after. I tried hanging, but I've decided I want to die a different way.