• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Hey Johnny,

I've loved reading your contributions here. So thank you for sharing so much.

Could you tell me your top three mysteries you'd love the answer to....for example, who is the Delphi murderer? Do aliens exist? Did Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers make it ashore from escaping Alcatraz?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Hi.
Have you ever heard or seen anything from these case? Have you seen any UFOs yourself?
There are probably better examples or more famous cases but these were the first ones that came to mind.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....ests-spot-ufo-over-edinburgh-castle-1-3505970
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hows-UFO-hovering-busy-Scottish-motorway.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-22365368

Thanks!

I've not heard about those cases, I've seen some things during the day which were questionable though.
I used to have an interest in this type of stuff, but prefer science fact these days.
I know of some more sightings that occurred in Scotland.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Hey Johnny,

I've loved reading your contributions here. So thank you for sharing so much.

Could you tell me your top three mysteries you'd love the answer to....for example, who is the Delphi murderer? Do aliens exist? Did Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers make it ashore from escaping Alcatraz?
Thanks, three things that spring to mind are 1. What is the meaning of life? 2. Who was Jack the ripper? 3. How much money does one man need?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
@Johnnythefox have you ever seen a ghost OR experienced poltergeist activity
No, then again, on two occasions items flew of the wall, one during the night which I sensed was an omen, my mother called me next day to tell me that my cousin had died.
The other was a large mirror, this happened when me and my mother were clearing out the old boys wardrobe after he died, the mirror didn't break or damage anything else.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
What's your thoughts on the big bang theory? (not the tv series!)
What existed before the big bang is what puzzles me, it's obviously a question that can never be answered. I don't believe in any creator of the universe, why does it even exist at all? There is no purpose to it, I do believe in the multiverse theory, but it's difficult for humans to get their head around infinity.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
How do you persuade loved ones, er, l mean PRO LIFE SCUM, to purchase N on my behalf, er, l mean, take a healthy pro-choice perspective, in fewer than 475000 words?
I'll try to answer
It is your right. You don't have to live because others are afraid of death. You don't believe in god and punishment in afterlife. You are free and have the right to choose when you are done with life. You don't have to live to please others.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Whats the best flavor of SPAM
Good question, I thought there was only one flavour! However having had a Google I found these, I would be happy with any of these flavours.
I'll try to answer
It is your right. You don't have to live because others are afraid of death. You don't believe in god and punishment in afterlife. You are free and have the right to choose when you are done with life. You don't have to live to please others.
I don't think he was being serious.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
"Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul?"
To those that long for death that does not come, that search for it for more than for hidden treasure. For are filled with gladness and rejoice when they reach the grave. For sighing comes to me instead of food. My groans pour out like water. What I feared has come upon me. What I dreaded has happened to me. I have no peace, no quietness. I have no rest, but only turmoil.