• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Do upper class twats hunt down your kind (foxy foxes) in Scotland?

Also,how do you feel about the anti-vax movement and their growing influence on social media?
Fox hunting was banned in Scotland in 2002 but there are those twats who exploit a loophole which allows them to indulge.

Anti-vaxers are dangerous and should not be allowed to spread their false assumptions. People are dying from preventable diseases owing to the stupidity of this.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
One more thing.
I used to have a lurcher that was an instinctive hunter. As dogs like this do,she often rolled in anything stinky to hide her scent. Other dogs shit,dirty nappies,rotten food etc.
But when she found some fox crap,it was unmistakable. Why does fox shit smell so strongly?

I have a family of foxes that have a den in my garden. Every year they raise their cubs there and they dig holes all over my lawn. Little tykes tear up my strawberry plants. As for the sound the fox makes. I hear a screeching sound at times. Like a baby screaming. That is probably mama fox.

JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
Jungle book
Jungle Book is my favorite too!

Did you know that Walt Disney had the idea to base Mowgli and Baloo's relationship dynamic on the relationship between Prince Hal and Falstaff in Shakespeare's Henry IV part one and two? That's my favorite Shakespeare play too.

So what is your favorite Shakespeare play?