• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Keep those questions coming, folks.
Hello, first of all, thank you for helping us.

My question is related to the general protocol with the body/corpse after someone identifies it. Hope you can help elucidating this technical/protocol side. I'm trying to make sure the CTB event will be as smothly as posible to my family.

1- if my body is found dead in the hotel room on a Wednesday at noon (checkout time), what path will my body take until my family is called; and 2- what time aprox. will the police or morgue or hospital call my family? Will my family be contacted on wednesday evening or much later?

3-In fact, who would make this call, would it be the coroner? The police? anyone else?

My plan is to take N and leave a letter to my family, a Living Will, a letter to the coroner (i will state that it was suicide and I will also leave the evidence that would be the bottles of N), my prepaid funeral arrengements contacts,my ID and my mother contact number all next to my body.

4- also i'd like to know if all those letters and documents mentionated above will be delivered to my family?

5- im also planning to send an schedulled email to my family, with all documents and letters mentionated above. Do think this option is valid? If positive, for what time and day do you think i should schedule this mail in order to delivery the message at apropriate time, which i guess is right after someone (police/morgue) call my family?

Sorry if those questions are dumb or out of your reach.
Many thanks! ❤️

Last edited:
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Hello, first of all, thank you for helping us.

My question is related to the general protocol with the body/corpse after someone identifies it. Hope you can help elucidating this technical/protocol side. I'm trying to make sure the CTB event will be as smothly as posible to my family.

1- if my body is found dead in the hotel room on a Wednesday at noon (checkout time), what path will my body take until my family is called; and 2- what time aprox. will the police or morgue or hospital call my family? Will my family be contacted on wednesday evening or much later?

3-In fact, who would make this call, would it be the coroner? The police? anyone else?

My plan is to take N and leave a letter to my family, a Living Will, a letter to the coroner (i will state that it was suicide and I will also leave the evidence that would be the bottles of N), my prepaid funeral arrengements contacts,my ID and my mother contact number all next to my body.

4- also i'd like to know if all those letters and documents mentionated above will be delivered to my family?

5- im also planning to send an schedulled email to my family, with all documents and letters mentionated above. Do think this option is valid? If positive, for what time and day do you think i should schedule this mail in order to delivery the message at apropriate time, which i guess is right after someone (police/morgue) call my family?

Sorry if those questions are dumb or out of your reach.
Many thanks! ❤️
First of all- a body does not typically need to be identified by a family member if identification can be clearly established. In other words, if I were to ctb- I would make sure my identification was on my person.

1. If a body was found dead in a hotel room at noon, emergency services would be called. Once they determined that the person was dead, an investigation would start. Photos, etc. Depending on how busy the coroner was, one could expect an hour or so before they arrive. Once documentation is done, the body would be transported to the local coroner's office.

2. If immediate next of kin can be identified, they would likely be contacted same day (late evening after the body has been transported and identified), or potentially, the following day.

3. In my location, it would be the coroner making the call to the next of kin.

4. Letters and documents- they will not be given to those you specify. Good on you for having those plans in place- but beyond the immediate next of kin- you will be dependent on them for distribution of letters.

5. If I were to schedule emails to go out to my loved ones, I would schedule them for the day after I expected to be found. That way I would not be disturbed, and those that loved me would likely already have been notified by the time they get my delayed goodbye.

There are no dumb questions, and I hope I've answered yours.

C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
Hello. This question is in regards to hanging. From reading this forum, I was under the impression that the idea is that the pressure on the carotid arteries (by rope, etc.) block off the blood supply, which would cause death. Supposedly in like ~10 secs.
However, when researching info on "celebrity" hanging suicides, it seems like the coroner's report states that the death was due to asphyxia. Wouldn't the "cutting off the blood flow" scenario cause a different cause of death?

This one is more for the event if someone gets rescued in their attempt. How common would it be to have structures in the neck collapsing from the full body weight pressuring it (by the hanging). Sorry, tried to look up the names, such as thyroid cartilage, larynx or the trachea?

Last edited:
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Do you think suicide is ever the answer?
I think for those that are truly suffering, it may be the answer.
The same goes for avoiding suffering- if I, for example, was diagnosed with something like Alzheimer's, suicide would absolutely be the answer for me, as I don't want to go through that suffering- and I want to die with my memories intact.

Whether or not suicide is the answer for someone is an intensely personal question, and only that person can decide if it is.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Hello. This question is in regards to hanging. From reading this forum, I was under the impression that the idea is that the pressure on the carotid arteries (by rope, etc.) block off the blood supply, which would cause death. Supposedly in like ~10 secs.
However, when researching info on "celebrity" hanging suicides, it seems like the coroner's report states that the death was due to asphyxia. Wouldn't the "cutting off the blood flow" scenario cause a different cause of death?

This one is more for the event if someone gets rescued in their attempt. How common would it be to have structures in the neck collapsing from the full body weight pressuring it (by the hanging). Sorry, tried to look up the names, such as thyroid cartilage, larynx or the trachea?
Keep in mind that I'm not a coroner- but hanging is a restriction of blood flow and oxygen.

According to this:

"In a study of 622 hanging deaths by Tugaleva et al, hyoid and larynx fractures were present in 46 cases (7.3%), with the most common being isolated hyoid fractures. The incidence of cricoid fractures was 0.5%, and the incidence of cervical spine injuries was 1.1%."

My apologies that I can't clearly answer your questions, I am a mortician, and handle the body after death- not a coroner who investigates deaths.