• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
My life has become unbearable but I'm afraid to die even though I don't really see a future for myself. Life is all I've known and it was better once. I wish I could feel that way again.

I was thinking of cleaning up my small place and packing things into boxes as if I were moving and then becoming an inpatient. I would try and stay there for a long time to be away from my awful neighbors. I can't afford to move. Maybe the hospital stay would give me a new perspective and if it doesn't help then I can ctb after.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
My life has become unbearable but I'm afraid to die even though I don't really see a future for myself. Life is all I've known and it was better once. I wish I could feel that way again.

I was thinking of cleaning up my small place and packing things into boxes as if I were moving and then becoming an inpatient. I would try and stay there for a long time to be away from my awful neighbors. I can't afford to move. Maybe the hospital stay would give me a new perspective and if it doesn't help then I can ctb after.

worth a shot, or if you don't like hospitals, which can be fucked up, or don't want to risk them keeping you, maybe even looking into spending some time at a hostel or shelter? hostels can be nice too for that.

just, yeah, why not.

sending you best wishes.