• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2915Jade

2915Jade

Apr 16, 2024
I hope somebody can talk to me. Welcome for all of your message.
Today I feel hesitate about CTB, it seems like there are another chapter in my life which wait me through. I know if I want, there is a suitable life I will have, and the possibility is not very small. But I am tired.
I have to tell myself again and again, that CTB is the best reasonable choice. I am too lazy to live, and I am fear for my unstable future.
This hesitation makes me freezing, sad, and feel sympathy for myself.
I am trembling when I stay with many people in reality, so I can only find people who like talk to me online.
I really want to see another county, but I know I cannot. The only lucky thing is I can talk with the people living in other country, to cure my curiosity.
I feel cold tonight, I want to cry but my tears have already become dry for I cried so many.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@2915Jade if you ever want to hear about my country text me and I shall answer. I've also traveled in a few other countries so I might have more to say.

Where are you from? You can share you country or region or nothing at all if you don't feel comfortable about it.