The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Liberty is as close as your wrists.
Apr 5, 2022
ah yes sedatives fucking hurt guys I think self-immolation or seppuku are the way to go

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, The anhedonic one, rationaltake and 3 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Not having a memory of it will be like it never happened, from your perspective.

Yes, I have heard that there are very rare cases of people who have had awareness during surgery and that is a whole different thing because, for whatever reason, the drugs used did not block the pain and/or the memory. So in cases like that, I agree, that would be scary! But that has nothing to do with a peaceful passing drinking N.
Because the topic is about N causes suffering or not

But wouldnt it be the same like saying

you should be okay no matter how suffering/tortured you are in this life?
Because soon after its over you wont remember it anyway..

there are cases where people cant register new memory that happens days after and keep forgetting it, after it passes
But during the time it happens they still suffer.

Also what got me thinking due to my experience, i took large dose of antidepressant and got amnesia, i got bruises on my leg but couldnt remember so i ask other people like wth happen/did i do..
during the time i bump into the wall they say i shrieked in pain

Also i gave away money which i wouldnt do when i finally can think clearly but i couldnt remember about it. Crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: The anhedonic one
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
Because the topic is about N causes suffering or not

But wouldnt it be the same like saying

you should be okay no matter how suffering/tortured you are in this life?
Because soon after its over you wont remember it anyway..

there are cases where people cant register new memory that happens days after and keep forgetting it, after it passes
But during the time it happens they still suffer.

Also what got me thinking due to my experience, i took large dose of antidepressant and got amnesia, i got bruises on my leg but couldnt remember so i ask other people like wth happen/did i do..
during the time i bump into the wall they say i shrieked in pain

Also i gave away money which i wouldnt do when i finally can think clearly but i couldnt remember about it. Crazy

Right, the topic was about if N caused suffering or not and my original post was that in my experience, it did not. But IF I did, I have no memory of it so it doesn't matter. I also have zero evidence of any kind from anyone like eyewitness accounts indicating I suffered any pain, or convulsions, nor did I have any scratches, bruises, cuts, etc..., that I suffered at the time. Plus, I have not suffered any after effects since. I made a full and total recovery. So N was very peaceful, as "advertised". I have no fear to do it again with my 2nd batch at a time of my choosing.

It seems in your experience, taking a large dose of antidepressant, you remained conscious to some extent (bruising your legs, shrieking in pain, giving away money) but lost any memory of these events later. If you drank N, you would have been in a non-suffering comatose state and probably would have died unless you were found and resuscitated in time, as I was.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Endtimes1 and outrider567
Moonlight Tears

Moonlight Tears

I will put the fire out with my tears.
Jun 15, 2022
I read the article and to me, it seems to be put out for the purpose to oppose euthanasia, while giving some "evidence" that N is not as peaceful as it is claimed to be. Siting that out of 1,459 people, some 768 of them (more than half!) their final moments, in Oregon's legal program, is "unknown", so from that, it is smuggled into the mind of the reader that those people probably suffered terribly after taking N, so, therefore, the logical conclusion of the author of that article is that it is a "myth" that N is peaceful and pain free.

In MY personal, first-hand experience, as a survivor of an N overdose in Sept. 2018, ( https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-lethal-is-nembutal.72620/#post-1319369 ) I never felt any pain during or after my ingestion of it while in the hospital. It was a total blackout, can't remember a thing. Any pain, convulsions, or whatever I may have felt never "registered" because I have no memory of any pain. So from my perspective, it was totally peaceful and painless. Since then I have not had any ill effects from the N and made a full and complete recovery. Thankfully, I have another batch and I will eventually try again, and the next time I will be adding a plastic bag and a large glass (not a shot) of rum or whiskey to wash it down with. (This should be final, just like that mass suicide of the Heaven's Gate cult members in 1997, Google for details if you don't know).
How were you found?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I think/to me what really matters is not the memory but the feeling/suffering when it happens

Just like if reincarnation is real, then it doesnt matter if you suffer now /get mutilated because later you wont remember about it?
It still matters to me, i still dont want it its still painfully scary

The point is the suffering when it happens.
despite remembering it after it or not.

Like anesthesia awareness in surgery is scary also, despite that they should forget the memory because of the drug. A few uncommon cases end up having some part/little of their memory back can recall the horror

Or people who commit rape using the drug, when it happens the victim still suffer but cant recollect the memory after that
Anesthesia awareness in surgery only happens 1 in a 1000 times, extremely rare

• Informative
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Endtimes1 and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
It seems in your experience, taking a large dose of antidepressant, you remained conscious to some extent (bruising your legs, shrieking in pain, giving away money) but lost any memory of these events later. If you drank N, you would have been in a non-suffering comatose state and probably would have died unless you were found and resuscitated in time, as I was.
Yeah my point was about the memory, what i meant was eventhough i cant remember it but i was still in pain, and i actually more worried if i did something wrong cause i dont remember what i did

In case of N i still hope when people in comatose we wont feel a thing🙏

Thats why also searching about it "if comatose patient can feel" some said they can some said they cannot, depends on the case.:ohh:

but either way i still dont have access to N unfortunately, otherwise it should be easier :( :eh: I still have some worries, but the best painless option that we got seem to be the effective genuine N or gas
Anesthesia awareness in surgery only happens 1 in a 1000 times, extremely rare
Yeah they say its rare but its still scary to me, same as they say some disease is rare but i do get it :(:eh:
im an odd case along with rare weird psychopath family i live with
guess thats why im more worried about the risk of things i do may go wrong

Last edited:
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
How were you found?
From what I was told several weeks later, after I came home from the hospital and a stint at the psych ward, I was found unresponsive in my bed. I do not believe I vomited anything because I was told everything is the way I left it, including the sheets on the bed. If I had coughed anything up, that would have been changed/washed.
In case of N i still hope when people in comatose we wont feel a thing🙏

Thats why also searching about it "if comatose patient can feel" some said they can some said they cannot, depends on the case.:ohh:

but either way i still dont have access to N unfortunately, otherwise it should be easier :( :eh: I still have some worries, but the best painless option that we got seem to be the effective genuine N or gas
In my actual experience, drinking N will leave you not feeling a thing. This is why I have no fear of trying again. I was just like falling asleep when you're really tired, or like going under general anesthesia, you just slip away peacefully, without realizing it.

A comatose patient can possibly feel, but the question must be asked, what caused that person to be comatose? Accident? If so, what kind of accident? Drugs? If so, what kind of drug(s)? There are many variables. So it depends on each case, as you said.

I'm sorry you do not have access to N. Can you not contact D and/or pay with Bitcoin cryptocurrency? Or are you in a country that will likely intercept your parcel and you'll never get it? How about SN?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Endtimes1
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I'm sorry you do not have access to N. Can you not contact D and/or pay with Bitcoin cryptocurrency? Or are you in a country that will likely intercept your parcel and you'll never get it? How about SN?
im not familiar with it but i could try

the custom issue im not so sure if they would allow it, Unless they could cover the label or something so they wouldnt know if its N in case N is not allowed to be imported

SN is easier to get but it doesnt seem so peaceful to me especially the heart racing, etc that i read from other peoples experience

Last edited:
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
If you were to contact D, you can ask him to remove or replace the label. I believe he does this to ensure greater odds of delivery, as N is technically illegal to import all over the world. But not every parcel can be searched/opened, so the odds are quite high that it will arrive without any problems. Give it shot.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Efilismislife
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
If you were to contact D, you can ask him to remove or replace the label. I believe he does this to ensure greater odds of delivery, as N is technically illegal to import all over the world. But not every parcel can be searched/opened, so the odds are quite high that it will arrive without any problems. Give it shot.
If he ever comes back that is

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

These articles claim that pentobarbital(Nembutal) does not guarantee a rapid peaceful death. They say that sometimes people wake up and start suffocating and grasping for air after they have taken the dose of Nembutal. These articles scare the shit out of me. What are your thoughts on this?
Tell y'all what...send me a suitable quantity and I shall be glad to do the biological testing for you. Ve shall find ze answer! Perhaps ze vile article lies??!! My Address is XXXXXXXX , send the testing materials today! I shall dedicate my life to the testing of this hypothesis with typical Germanic thoroughness!

• Yay!
Reactions: randal_bond and The anhedonic one
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
If he ever comes back that is
I wrote that at the time when D was still selling N back in July/August 2022. It is my recent understanding that he is either not selling anymore (reason unknown) or that he has changed his email address and is no longer responding to the previous email.

T

tc0076

Jun 23, 2023
I'm new here. I've applied for a VAD at Pegasos, I am very ill. They use nembutal. I'm not worried of dying, just of the pain, read it causes pulmonery adema etc. The only way is to ask someone who has survived nembutal? Is there any scientific evidence out there that it is a painless death? MY life was ruined by a doctor not the illness,
I read the article and to me, it seems to be put out for the purpose to oppose euthanasia, while giving some "evidence" that N is not as peaceful as it is claimed to be. Siting that out of 1,459 people, some 768 of them (more than half!) their final moments, in Oregon's legal program, is "unknown", so from that, it is smuggled into the mind of the reader that those people probably suffered terribly after taking N, so, therefore, the logical conclusion of the author of that article is that it is a "myth" that N is peaceful and pain free.

In MY personal, first-hand experience, as a survivor of an N overdose in Sept. 2018, ( https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-lethal-is-nembutal.72620/#post-1319369 ) I never felt any pain during or after my ingestion of it while in the hospital. It was a total blackout, can't remember a thing. Any pain, convulsions, or whatever I may have felt never "registered" because I have no memory of any pain. So from my perspective, it was totally peaceful and painless. Since then I have not had any ill effects from the N and made a full and complete recovery. Thankfully, I have another batch and I will eventually try again, and the next time I will be adding a plastic bag and a large glass (not a shot) of rum or whiskey to wash it down with. (This should be final, just like that mass suicide of the Heaven's Gate cult members in 1997, Google for details if you don't know).

Did you survive nembutal? Be keen on speaking to you as I have a VAD with Pegasoos?

These articles claim that pentobarbital(Nembutal) does not guarantee a rapid peaceful death. They say that sometimes people wake up and start suffocating and grasping for air after they have taken the dose of Nembutal. These articles scare the shit out of me. What are your thoughts on this?
New here, keen on speaking to suicide survivors, only they can describe the pain?

Reactions: Efilismislife and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Complete pro-life shitfuckery going on here, total disinformation.
N is the desired method by the vast majority of people who need to CTB.
N is so difficult to source now due to its success rate for suicide. The pro-lifers know how good N really is as an exit drug. These cunt pro-lifers are responsible for the fact that most of us will never get to die peacefully by using N.

T

tc0076

Jun 23, 2023
Not remembering is actually a good thing.

Now, in my case, having survived 15 grams of powdered N almost 4 years ago, as I stated in my above post, I have no recollection of having any pain or convulsions or anything like that. I was out like a light at the time. I doubt I did because it would be extremely rare when drinking N.

But suppose, for the sake of argument, I did have some pain and/or convulsions. So what?

I mean, N takes you into a deep comatose state, you're unconscious. In such a state, you are in total blackout. You see, hear, think, and feel nothing!

I happened to have survived, and have no recollection of anything happening to me other than painlessly going to sleep. So it doesn't matter if I did or didn't have any convulsions or pain.

On the other hand, if I had died, I also would not have had any recollection of any pain/convulsions, because I would have been dead. So in either outcome, it doesn't matter if I did or didn't. It is a non-issue.
How did you survive N?
How did you survuve N? I have applied for a VAD at Pegosos. I am worried about the pain aspect. I contacted a GP is Australia and he has witnessed 50 approx deaths in MAID, I can email info?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine these clinics have procedures in place should there be complications- maybe administer more of the drug- I don't know. Still- that's something I'm sure patients could ask about if it concerned them during their consultations.

What I find curious is- what do they think natural death looks like? Do they TRULY believe that is painless and dignifide?!! For some fortunate people- granted- it is. Others have a horrendous time though- and not just for a few minutes. For years!!

It's always going to be a risk. Doing it yourself carries more risk I imagine but there we go. Living carries risk. It would be nice if dying didn't but we don't have another choice- if we really want out.

Reactions: randal_bond
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021

Did u survive because u were found?

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I have applied for a VAD at Pegosos. I am worried about the pain aspect. I contacted a GP is Australia and he has witnessed 50 approx deaths in MAID, I can email info?
Do you mind me asking what is the cost of the procedure alone and how long you expect it to take to be approved? Thank you.

Last edited: