• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are you unloveable?

• I unloveable because of societal standards

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • I am just unloveable

Votes: 90 59.2%
  • I am loveable

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I forgot to say why I'm not lovable. Well, first of all, the very obvious reason, bc I'm dumb AF.:):) and my temper is just impossible to bear with. I'm annoying and self-absorbed. I'm whiny. I'm irresponsible and unreliable. I'm a crazy sad little bitch :):):) There's probably something else I'm forgetting to mention 😂 😂
You situation is bad and I'm not taking that away.

The one thing that made me smile which is rare - I read this paragraph and your username is a mistake of nature. lol. It's rare for me to smile. I don't know how you pulled that one off haha.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I have been loved though I don't understand why.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I never had much attention from any family member, they simply threw me into a sect and I was raised by other people, then I became disenchanted with religion, I was very focused on reading everything that caught my attention, so I wasn't someone you could talk, due to my melancholy people avoided me, so I was always someone needy but I learned to just be a quiet person who observed the world. The relationships I had, I don't know how I got them but they were always with very emotional girls, which over time wore me down... but over time I gave up on even having relationships. Today I'm just a person who doesn't wait for anything else, in the jobs I had I just said good morning and have a good rest...
I may not be unbearable to people because I don't talk to them, but my apathy and pessimism would definitely make me annoying

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I sure feel unloveable. I screw up everything I set out to do. Im a trainwreck of a person

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Yes, but only because I fucked myself up

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
From birth till now I guess I have proved myself to be very very very hard to love 💔

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't care about love. I don't care about giving or receiving love. I have no love to give anyways. It's all in your head; none of it is real. Even if I am unloveable, I don't give a shit. I have more important things to think about
Idk and idc

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
I'm hideous and with a sappy yet increasingly cynical personality. Lots of traits with BPD (just to disclaimer myself I'm not in diagnosis) and very likely on the autism spectrum. I don't think I'm loveable at all.

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
I have been loved.
But I can't feel it and I can't feel love, neither for myself, for anything, for anyone.
It destroys me, makes my life meaningless and unbearable, and I can't take it anymore.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm unlovable though I only say this to answer your question truthfully and not because I hate myself. I don't hate myself but I can rationally see that I am unlovable due to my neurotype as well as my behaviour. I also don't believe in the cliché that everybody is lovable because there certainly are people who aren't lovable

Reactions: born_borken
M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
I forgot to say why I'm not lovable. Well, first of all, the very obvious reason, bc I'm dumb AF.:):) and my temper is just impossible to bear with. I'm annoying and self-absorbed. I'm whiny. I'm irresponsible and unreliable. I'm a crazy sad little bitch :):):) There's probably something else I'm forgetting to mention 😂 😂
You are not dumb - you are very intelligent, smart and (when you want to be) incredibly funny. You are not whiny but my God you can be a bitch sometimes. Agreed about your temper. You forgot to mention that you lash tend to lash out at random.

Я вернулся, чтобы сказать тебе, что я сожалею о своем поведении, что ты заслуживаешь лучшего, чем то, как я с тобой обращался. Я молюсь, чтобы однажды ты обрела счастье, самоуважение и человека, который сможет любить тебя без всяких условий.

Я оставлю это надолго, чтобы вы могли прочитать, а затем покину этот сайт.