• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
my whole journal is my suicide note. all the answers they may have will be in there. what made me happy, my favorite songs, why i did what i did. the most important thing though would be the amount of pages. me doing ctb wasn't just a one day act of impulse. it wasn't for nothing. it was thought out for years.

Reactions: Theagenes
T

Theagenes

May 31, 2023
Im not really sure at this moment. I still have quite a lot of time before my chosen date comes up, but I'm sure by then I'll have decided. Right now though, I do think that I will. It wouldn't be telling them why I did it or anything because even I don't know why. It would probably just be me telling them about how I love them and what I'd like to be done with my things and body.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I wrote mine ages ago and tbh I'm thinking of deleting it… I don't need to explain to anyone why I'm completing ctb as it is my decision and my decision alone. I will be gone and be at peace anyway so I don't need to leave any note, however if you think or feel that you need to leave any note then you can write leave a note.